Reviews for Homecoming
Nollypoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
No matter how often I come back to reread this, it still slays me. You absolutely capture everything about their dynamic that I wish was revealed more in the games!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
aw...sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Aaahhhh, adorable, adorable. Those last lines, but really, so many good lines, and the snippets of story (flashback and otherwise) you fill throughout make this an extremely enjoyable read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it!
What a beautiful piece for these two, considerate of their individual stories and characters as the games implied, especially in how their relationship changed and progressed. Excellent family fic.
Droory chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Gosh diddly darn, I love this. It's fantastic, and full of feels that stll have me tearing up even as I watch funny things. I want to say a lot, but i just can't think of what to say. The seperation and the continuation of it even when they're together is done very well.
The eventual "reunion" and warming up is great too, and I can't help but picture that image from the end of TLA when she /does/ jump on his back.
Great job,