Reviews for Break me Down
The Krystal Cat chapter 18 . 8/12
I have laughs thoroughly at Stiles trying to name him. Now I'm wandering when and how he'll figure out Derek is a werewolf...

Like, he comes home and finds Derek sitting naked in the bed of blankets or on his bed XD I need to stop ;-; -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 17 . 8/12
*squeals* doe that mean you're keeping him!? PLEASE KEEP HIM! Stiles needs him! -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 16 . 8/12
*crying* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 15 . 8/12
I will now let myself imagine Stiles taking Derek to the pet shop and the creepy blonde being there and trying to flirt with Stiles and Derek just stands in front of him and growls like "he's mine, and mine alone." *sorry not sorry* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 14 . 8/12
Here is where I flipped my lid and claimed I was done multiple times before calming down: "he got the abrupt yet distinct feeling that he was being flirted with."

"Definitely flirting." DONE IM DONE. *continues reading*

AH HELL NO! ;A; STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP! *to the blonde, not you* *cries* *dramatic whining as I drape myself over the couch* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 13 . 8/12
Oh my god. I freaking love this! And I'm not even sure if it's Sterek XD which I'm cool if it's not, this is a bloody awesome fic. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 12 . 8/12
I actually starte crying. I don't want it to end but on the other hand I want it to be complete so I can suggest it on Twitter (I do fic requests for really awesome fics). -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 10 . 8/12
I'm now imagining John slowly sneaking money into Stiles's stash so he can pay the vet bills. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 9 . 8/12
If you think about it, owning and caring for a dog would be good for Stiles. It would give him compassion and bring back his child like faith, bring him back from his bad boy act. God, I can even see him throwing out his cigarets in favour of his pet since smoking does a lot of damage to animals as well. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 8 . 8/12
I let out an embarrassingly high pitched whine when Stiles conclude in taking him home. I just *whimpers* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 7 . 8/11
Oh my god I'm falling in love. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 8/11
I litterally sang the lyrics and I don't even remotely regret it. -Cat.
rebecca taylor chapter 18 . 8/9
? I don't get the Hollywood bare thing.

I love you r story!
SummerElainee chapter 18 . 8/9
DER-BEAR. Way to bring the feels.
silversnakes chapter 18 . 8/8
I got crazy excited when i saw this was updated. Dereks pov is intresting, i like-y