Reviews for These Faces and These Places
Guest chapter 20 . 20h
Love LoVe LOVED this chapter! Poor Stiles nothing is working out. I have to admit I check everyday for a new update love this story and the story of how Phee and Stiles met. Great job update soon! :)
Snowbeardolphin chapter 53 . 5/23
I like how you wrote this chapter and I also like to say this is a story I really enjoy reading, and when I see a chapter posted, I just can't wait to read it.
dana.raley.3 chapter 53 . 5/23
WOW... Really great chapter!
AWE chapter 52 was so sweet and beautiful. I loved it! Keep up the amazing work :) UPDATE SOON!
dana.raley.3 chapter 52 . 5/13
That was really HOT! Love it...
Snowbeardolphin chapter 52 . 5/13
I like how you wrote this chapter. I think what Phee wants Stiles to say he loves him.
I like that Stiles is still holding his ground with Derek and not taking any bullshit. I'd be pissed to is Stiles ran to his old pack instead of to his two wolves. They've been through a lot and no doubt are feeling betrayed. Never the less Pheelan never fails to disappoint lol with his huge presence and jealously. Haha I keep waiting for him to carry Stiles off on his shoulder and run away with him. Lol love this chapter your amazing!
lste chapter 51 . 5/10
excited!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 51 . 5/9
I like how you wrote this chapter and I look forward to reading chapter 52, when it gets posted. I'm also glad that you had Derek and Stiles talk.
dana.raley.3 chapter 51 . 5/9
WOW! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE!
dana.raley.3 chapter 50 . 5/3
Great chapter... really love the end with Peter very funny. Cannot wait for the next one.
Please put another update soon! I can't wait another month lol. I need Pheelan and Stiles to finally fight it out and love each other! Lmao. If you haven't guessed it I'm in love with your story, it's beautiful.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 50 . 4/29
I like how you wrote this chapter and I look forward to writing more chapters.
Please update soon. I need my Pheelan fix lol
Hannah chapter 49 . 4/10
I absolutely love this story. Your a very good writer. And you portray such amazing imagery with your words. I love Stiles and Pheelan together (like as a couple) and I hope that happens when that bastard (pardon my language) fox gets his ass whooped. I hope to read more of your amazing story soon! Thank you so much for writing this!