Reviews for These Faces and These Places
Vickie457 chapter 1 . 13h ago
love it! Please update... Vic...
Snowbeardolphin chapter 48 . 2/25
I like how you wrote this chapter and look forward to reading more.
Please update I check everyday! Lol this is my fav story love Pheelan 3
ijasso123 chapter 13 . 1/20
I think stiles should just forgive then he had 5 years of anger they know what they did the fox is feeding on his anger and hate stiles is not like that he is angry for a while then he starts to let it go that is why he is loosing control.
ijasso123 chapter 47 . 1/20
I love this story cannot wait to see more
ijasso123 chapter 35 . 1/20
I think how it's going to end is the reason why he is having a hard time calming stiles down is because he is not his true anchor you said in the beginning he what he is has to be claimed by a alpha that's Derek and I think he still love's Derek. Derek just doesn't know how to show his feelings well I think phee should get with Lydia and they can heal each other's heart.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 47 . 1/19
I like how you wrote chapter forty six and chapter forty seven. I always look forward to reading more chapters.
izaya2014 chapter 45 . 12/21/2014
I really love this story it has lovely depth and development, I really hope stiles ends up with phee
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
OK! This story is fan-flippin-tastic. Anyone who says otherwise is either a stupid ass person (heh, pardon language) or a freaking dumbo with no imagination.
This should have been a movie or apart of the tv show.
Stupid writers.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
I am happy that you posted this chapter and it is okay that it took you time to write. I enjoy reading it.
akimi youngblood chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I can relate lol hang in there!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
Will there be more?! I need mooore it's perfect! Great job
AWolfsMage chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Please Update. this is an amazingly beautiful story with an even more amazing plot. Please and Thank you!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/15/2014
Loved the chapter! Update soon! I love Stiles and Pheelan :)
MasterSatanOverlord chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
I love that song sooo much! It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title.
This song fits the story PERFECTLY.
Job well done so far!