Reviews for Chance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
please write more, it's really good!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is awesome, I've read many many many Star Wars time travel stories over the years, I like this idea, wish you could write more
Neridne chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh, wow! This is an interesting concept! That Obi-Wan essentially has to go through a several years long groundhog day-like loop 8 times for him to even get close to the emotional breakdown that is needed to get the Council to listen! I think that's rather in character for canon Obi-Wan since even after Mustafar, he seemingly just keeps everything all in without telling anyone anything until he becomes the tired old man, Crazy Ben Kenobi, that Luke knows. So, it makes sense it would take a lot to just get Obi-Wan to break down like that. He's not in touch with his emotions at all like the way Anakin is, what with all the active repressing of any emotional displays to the point where it's just reflex.

I think this is a good vignette. It stands alone very well but there's enough room for you to write a sequel if you so choose.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I really like this. It is interesting and I think the characterization is spot on. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
"Time is not a line"
Time is made out of circles, that is why clocks are round.
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Is there going to be another chap? Ples this is awesome
ruth baulding chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh halleluia! What does he need, though? THis was just a delightful read. Many thanks for writing it
rb
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wait, you can't be serious. This can't be the end. This is more like a teaser. I love your Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan already. I hope you can write more.
Toni chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So in character and poetic- do continue (-:
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ok... so I don't normally stray into fandoms that I don't particularly have an interest in... but wow... a short "one shot" and I am hooked. If you ever, and I mean EVER, continue this... well. wow. What an amazing job of just getting this to *fit.*

Wonderful job, and I look forward to more, if you ever go there!
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well, this was interesting. To tell you the truth I am no fan of time-travel pieces, it just isn't my preference but I think you might change my mind. The writing was superb (thank you for that!) and now I'm stuck at the edge of a cliffhangar wondering what is to be next. I officially love the council once more (not that I ever stopped, but you know what I mean) and your descriptions of what Qui-gon meant to Obi-wan as security, peace, guidance brought back to home just how horrible the great Jedi's death was. Now I have to go watch Episode One again just to see it in slow motion. A short chapter, but filled with intrigue. Please keep going and post soon!