Reviews for Chance
goanago chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh my gosh! Short but full of emotion! I loved it!
Zanna Tinuviel chapter 1 . 1/14
Good grief - this is...this is amazing. I love it. I love all of it. The tone, the pace, the language, THE ANGST OF QUI GON AND WHAT OBI-WAN SAYS TO HIM AAAAAH
In some ways I do hope you revisit this. In others I hope you don't because it's perfect as is! Thank you!
Qui Gon cameo. It made me cry.
Rabbit887 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
The feels have taken me...
brookeyy14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
love it! i hope you will continue This! It's very different from what I've read
Nanuk chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
What does he need? Gosh, how I wish for another chapter (or line, really) ... another master for Anakin, infanticide, ignorance? :)) Lots of question marks there. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
That was absolutely fascinating, thank you!
Owl chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very cool.
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I really really love this story. I honestly can't remember how many times I've read it. Every time i come across your story, i can't help myself and I end up reading it once more.
This fic has totally captured my heart, it's perfect. I mean it's short, simple ans yet so awesome it blows the mind. The way you turned an overly used trope into something new was amazing.
you also manages to find a peefect ending, although i am definetly hungry for more, the story still doesn't feel incomplete.
Keep up the good work, i am looking forward to read more of your works.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Huh, I'd like to see where this one goes, but seeing as it's a vignette, I don't think it will be added to. What a sad idea. Poor Obi-wan.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
please write more, it's really good!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is awesome, I've read many many many Star Wars time travel stories over the years, I like this idea, wish you could write more
Neridne chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh, wow! This is an interesting concept! That Obi-Wan essentially has to go through a several years long groundhog day-like loop 8 times for him to even get close to the emotional breakdown that is needed to get the Council to listen! I think that's rather in character for canon Obi-Wan since even after Mustafar, he seemingly just keeps everything all in without telling anyone anything until he becomes the tired old man, Crazy Ben Kenobi, that Luke knows. So, it makes sense it would take a lot to just get Obi-Wan to break down like that. He's not in touch with his emotions at all like the way Anakin is, what with all the active repressing of any emotional displays to the point where it's just reflex.

I think this is a good vignette. It stands alone very well but there's enough room for you to write a sequel if you so choose.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I really like this. It is interesting and I think the characterization is spot on. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
"Time is not a line"
Time is made out of circles, that is why clocks are round.
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Is there going to be another chap? Ples this is awesome