Reviews for Bishonen and Bishoujo!
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Eh um...I thought they'd have to speak in Japanese in this world.
RosePearl97 chapter 42 . 7/21/2011
Ya know, I don't usually watch a lot of Anime or know a lot of Anime but when I started reading this, I was captivated immediately and instantly fell in love with this story! I know you finished it quite a while ago, but I just thought I'd let you know that you have gotten me interested in Anime completely _ Awesome story!
RL-Jutsu-X chapter 44 . 10/15/2010
This has got to be the most awesome story I've ever read. Its creative, It's amusing and incredibly serious, which is hard to pull off, and this dea in general is fantastic. I wish something like thi actually existed. That would be completly amazin :3
angel61991 chapter 44 . 7/30/2010
i loved ur story & im definetly checking 4 a sequel. if there isnt 1 u should write 1.
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hey there, Song! I dunno if you remember me...But five years back, my screen name was something along the lines of...Er..Selena & Miana.

Which, to be frank, is a horrible embarrassment for me. I came across your story last night and...strangely enough it made me want to restart and write a new story in the Bishie world, completely disregarding my old one, which was so very pathetic it's scary.

I hope I still have permission to write such a story, right now I need it. It's the only inspiration jump I've had in a while. Unfortunately, I have no set plot, I just want to write. And I think I'll be taking pointers from the sequel to this story "Two Paths, One Choice" for newbies.

I promise that my writing has changed. I'm no longer the ignorant child I was...I hope to hear from you!
Eryn Goddess of Chaos chapter 44 . 11/20/2008
Wow this story was fantastic! I'd begun reading it a while ago, but then I didn't have enough time to do so. So FINALLY I got around to reading it again. Only this time I finished! Yay me! Anyway, getting around to the point of this review. I hope you don't mind, and I imagine multiple people have already asked this, but I'd like to use your idea of the whole capturing Bishounen and Bishoujo. It's just so...AWESOME! Not to mention every fangirl's DREAM. Of course, I'd be adding new anime characters to the mix. ;D But yeah.

Anyhow, fantastic story. An immediate fav.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 44 . 7/17/2008
Wow! DUde! That was the most awesome of awesome of all the awesome-est stories that I have ever had the pleaseure of reading on fanfiction! even when I was writing under another penname about 5 years ago, I shoulda noticed it! I feel like a blind idiot. And yet...I AM INSPIRED! I wish to invite a trainer into the Bishie world so that she may have the joy of meeting some of her favorite characters! ARGH! I must! I simply MUST!

Can I, can I, ? With sugar, chocalate syrup, whiipped cream, a fudge brownie,and pocky on top?

I must branch off of this miracle story and create something worthy of its magical world!
Faded Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hey, OMG this is the greatest idea I've heard of since sporks. I love you're story like I couldn't stop thinking about it so, I was wondering if I could use the idea. I already started a story based off yours but I decided to get your permission before putting up anymore chapters seeing as many people asked first. Sorry!

Silver
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 44 . 1/26/2008
Hi, Songwind I figure that you probably don't remember me because we've both been absent from for so long, but... I just wanted to tell you that I've started rereading a lot of my old favorite stories while I'm waiting for tutoring appointments to come in. Winter session isn't very busy and I work from eight until six two days a week, so... -laughs- Lots of time for reading! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I ended up rereading this because I remembered how much I loved it. And... now I feel so nostalgic and happy that I've taken the time to read this once more. Thank you so much for giving us such a fun, sweet story.
I am almighty SEPTEMBER chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Um, I'm September Rhyme, but I forgot something in my last review AND I can't review again, damnit.

Well, what I wanted to say, was that if you miraculously put me in as a late character (PLEASE!) I would want to be a friend, but a sorta evil friend, like mischeivous.

And I'll swear.

XD

Not REALLY bad swearing, though, like the f word or the s word.

Just like hell or damn or crap.

PLEASE!

Ok, that's it.

Thank you for your time.

If you give this time.

September Rhyme chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Personally, I think you're getting more and more like Pokemon with each chapter.

But oh well.

I WANNA BE IN YA STORY!

PLEASE!

I know, you've already wrote a lot, but I can be a LATE character!

PLEEAASE!

I BEG OF YOU!

And, if you miraculously say yes and put me in it-

*squeal*

-my name would be September (duh)! And I would have brown eyes, and blue-ish black hair! And I'd be short! And I'd hate milk! Not only 'cuz the person I'm a fangirl does, but because I, really and truly, hate milk.

*shudder*

And I wanna have Edward Elric!

*like, totally, SQUEAL!*

He's from Fullmetal Alchemist, he's blonde, wears a braid, has golden eyes-ah whatever! Can you like, look 'im up? Please?

XD

I so wanna BE in your story!

September Rhyme chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Why doe Kenshin keep going, De gozaru yo?

Does he say that in the anime? The manga?

Sorry, but I only really know the anime of Naruto and the anime and the manga (the manga is SO much better) of FMA.

I had to look nearly everyone up.

But it was WORTH IT!

*insert Rock Lee determination here*

*insert Armstrong's NON-COPYRIGHTED sparkles here*

And those sparkles are NOT copyrighted!

I swear!

*shudder*

Anyone from FMA?

Please?

September Rhyme chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I had to look everything single bishie you mentioned on Wikipedia.

But it was WORTH IT.

Is anyone from FMA gonna be here?

Please?