Reviews for Bishonen and Bishoujo!
Chibi Arwen chapter 41 . 10/30/2003
Yay-ness! Another chapter! WHEE! It's GREAT! SEMI-FLUFF!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *is hyper*

KEEP GOING! WHEE! *bounces off*
ryuugitsune chapter 41 . 10/30/2003
continue please or or ill get mad
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Hn. *eyes * YOU are supposed to tell me whenever Songwind updates. But have you done that yet? Oh, no~ That's much too easy for you. *throttles * Bah. Na~ gomen ne for taking so long to review. I didn't know that you had updated because a certain site *coughcoughhackcough* didn't email me my author alert notice. -_-;; ... But~ thank you for telling me that you have updated. I don't mind you 'self-plugging' and, personally, it really helps when you tell me that you've updated/uploaded, especially when doesn't tell me like it's supposed to. ... So, point is: Please don't feel bad, Songgie-dono!

(Wrist is much better. Am getting brace off tomorrow and have been able to learn how to type with it on-which is why I've been uploading more fics recently. )

Anyway, on to your fic:

*NEVER-ENDING SHRIEK*

YAMI NO MALIK-SAMA! YAMI NO MALIK-SAMA! YAMI NO MALIK-SAMA! YAMI NO MALIK-SAMA! *tackle glomps Songgie-dono* I *heart* him so much! Thank you SO unbelievably much for putting him in! When I first read his name, I blinked, paused, and shrieked so loud that 'Kaasan came running into the room, thinking that something was wrong. XD But~ Yami no Malik-sama! Yami no Malik-sama! *CHEERS*

The story thus far is winding up SO nicely, Songgie-dono. It's sad that the story is finally coming to a close ('cause it's such a NICE~ story), but it's also nice knowing that you'll finally tell us how this will all end. ('Sides, that's also what rereading fics is for. XDXD)

The point?

I seriously can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Don't have to tell you to keep up the excellent work because you HAVE kept up the excellent work. It's been a wonderful and GREAT story so far, Songgie-dono. Great work! _~

~Neko-chan
SSJ Heero chapter 19 . 10/29/2003
The past few chapters were pretty good. However...

["No clue. I could have sworn she was in there with me and Jacky..." Anya sighed. "Who knows... my only thought is that she can't have gone too far. We were only battling for about ten to fifteen minutes. You can only go a mile at the most at that, right?"]

What, fifteen minutes for a mile? That's pretty slow. Sano once sprinted across half of Japan in a day (this wasn't shown in the anime).

Fight scenes are clearly not significant in the story so far, but you could've still added a bit more detail into them.

[The fight took a pretty long while. However, since Dart had already been in a battle and Valgaav was fresh, it was only a matter of time before the Dragoon hit the ground and couldn't get up.]

Yeah, perhaps explaining, at the very least, the finishing blow would add some more power to the battle.

Also, with battling, getting free money from battling is not really logical. Consider that is Anya and Abby lost, without money, how do they pay off the debt?

A system such as being a professional battler or something would work better, as you wouldn't lose money based on losses.

But yeah, these are mostly just nitpicks. The story is good so far, and I'll try to read faster and catch up.
Delphine Pryde chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Yatta, she got Heero back! *does a happy dance*
SakuraKaze chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Sano so sweet! "A mushy moment" I loved it! One question, how is Anya going to recapture Kenshin, and will Kenshin even want to be recaptured now that he is with his parents again? I guess that's really two questions...anyway, I loved the chapter!
Aj-sama chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
NE AND YAY! _

Update soon! _ *smiles for a long long long long long. . .long time*
NightingaleRose chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
yes! new chappie! that was cute.. lol -V you know... now I'm tempted to write a story like this... if you dont mind that is.. -;; cant wait for the next chappie!
kitsune-kurama 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
kit- THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION THAT I EVER READ! SONGWIND-DONO, YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER *hugs songwind*

kari- -_-

kit- don't end the story, no

kari- -_-

kit- write on and on forever!1

kari- * takes frying pan*

* BAM *

kit- _ ja ne

~kitsune-kurama~
itsAlana chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Sano WANTS a mushy moment? Never thought I'd see the day. _ And Anya and Sano will go on a date sometime soon? Yatta! The appearance of the Platinum Porcupine that quoted Neko-baka-chan-chan's stories? Really, REALLY neat. And that thing with the Mugumi? ... That was just plain freaky, to quote Starfire. _;;

Jo: Well, there might not have been any shounen-ai in this story, but it was absofabiloutly WONDERFUL!

We can't wait for the last chappie or two, Songwind! Finish soon!

Ja ne,

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
Abby-normal chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Hee hee hee! Nifty chapter! XD The best line was when Sano mentioned 'La-la-Land'. I laughed and fell out of my chair! ... And now my arse hurts _ So... Uh... Valgaav! I wanna hear you say 'La-la-Land'! Please?

Valgaav: Hell no.

Me: ... *plots, then grins evilly* Pwease? Or else I'll do something incredibly evil!

Valgaav: Like what?

Me: I shall...

...

...

DO MY XELLOS IMPERSONATION!

Valgaav: O_O

Me: Say it! *pokes Valgaav* Pokie. pokie.

Valgaav: I hate you... fine. La-la-Land. -_-;;

Me: *bursts into hysterics*

Toroki: Hi, Songwind! *waves* Well, Abby is dying of laughter at the moment, so *I* get to finish the review! XD Most excellent, I loved this chapter! Steve is my hero. The end. Okie, now I've gotta run. Must... bring about... Tamahome's downfall! XD

Me: I'm fine now! Not really, but you know what I mean! (wow, I'm so wired today...) Okie, that was funny. Now I need to get a movie of that. Bwahahaha. *runs off to find a videocamera and to stalk Tomo*
signourney chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Loved the chapter as always .

and did Sano just like asked Anya yout on a date there .~ FINALLY! hehehhe

anyways update soon
Kybok chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
YAY! A mushy moment! I've been waiting all fic for it, and it's finally here! Are Kenshin's parents gonna let her take him back? Hooray for Sano! Continue!
Yukai O Kitsune chapter 41 . 10/29/2003
Aww, dats it 2 dis chapter? o yeah, how is anya gona capture kenshin again if she doesnt remember were hes located? o well, UPDATE ASAP!
TaraSparrow chapter 41 . 10/28/2003
_ LOTS OF ANYA AND SANO FLUFFINESS!

YAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!

I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! I READ IT ANY CHANCE I GET!

I HOPE ANYA FINDS KENSHIN SOON! AS WELL AS HER OTHER BISHONEN!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY WITH THE CHAPTER ASAP!

-}-