Reviews for Bishonen and Bishoujo!
Pyra chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
Hey! that damn review window closed on me! I didn't get to tell who I want! I wanna Dou an' Hotohori(Ahh, I LOVE him!)an' mabye Heero or Bakura(Yami) or Yami Yugi or Seto Kaiba or Mirai Trunks or Vegeta or I dunno. Any hottie from FY,YGO,GW, or DBZ.
Pyra chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
I'm female, 15,height:5'5'' hair:dark brown, changes color(red and gold) in sunlight, blood red streak in front. Eyes:brown Skin:very pale
Jet Black chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
Great story! Very awesome indeed. Keep writing, okay? I want to read more of this. BTW, the last chapter was especially good!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
*cheers* KAWAIINESS! ADORABLE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Tasuki: Is your keyboard stuck on the 'caps' key?

NO-I mean, no. Anyway, UPDATE!

Witch of the Web chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
SUGOI!

Very original fic... with Kenshin in it! (YAY!)
Muffin Alchemist chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Hee hee! This is cute! Hurry up and update it! Please!
Sirius Amore chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
EEEE! Love the story, need real life one. Hey if you ever want to add another person I'll be friend. Anime alias is Miya-chan. I even have list aka my drool list. just in case you ever expand I'll tell you _~

Tamahome- from Fushigi Yugi

Hotohori- Fushigi Yugi

Lava/Larva- Vampire Princess Miyu

Touya- Cardcaptors

Seto- Yugioh

Duke- Yugioh Dungon Dice

Duo- That one I think you know _

that's all for now. Course if you be nice... ::goes Chibi and says pewse then back to normal:: And I get more I tell.

Je Na!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 4 . 11/11/2002
*jumps up and down* This was so great and wonderful and absolutely KAWAII! *Evil Eye* You better update this regularly, ne? *Eye Eye Eye*

Yami: *sighs and hangs head in defeat8

Anyway, WONDERFUL chapter! I loved it to bits! *tackle glomps* More, please?

Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Anyway, just telling you again how much I LOVE this story! (Also not-so-subtly reminding you to update...) So, please update this fic really, really soon! It's so good! I even updated Bishonen! 'cause you asked me to. (Amazing, huh?) Soooo...I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, 'kay?

Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
*jumps up and down* This was kawaii! I like it so far! *lightbulb* Oh! Maybe, if you want, can I be in it later? *huggles Tasuki* _ Anyway, this is a great story Songwind, and I can't wait for the next chapter! *hint hint hint* Keep up the great work!

Hildi-chan chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
This is soooooo cute! I wish this story was real! I want my own little bishies! Please update this and your LotR fic too. You are one of my favorite authors. Have a wonderful day! _v! Ja ne!
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53