Reviews for Bishonen and Bishoujo!
Haraila chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
Yay! I'm obsessed with the InuYasha manga. You rule!
Haraila chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
(frown) I don't think Inu's THAT cruel...
Haraila chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
You should add PhD: Phantasy Degree! Pannus Tyrannus...

*Dreamy look*

Yay, Tyrannus!
Haraila chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
You know, I've got a new fanfic to rave about. Yours!

If I was there, I'd catch a Zelos. He's from a video game, Tales of Symphonia. You should play it. But, uhg. It's for Game Cube, two discs. Yeah, I know that final fantasy 9 is like 4 discs, but gamecube games, even 1 disc ones are longer than 2 play-station2 games.

With Quirky, Zelos-ey, (I'm a girl, but not gay) love,

Haraila
Haraila chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
You rule!

I wish this was... REAL!

Hyped up,

Haraila, the Wind Godess
Zachana16 chapter 44 . 6/29/2005
Hey, can I use your rules for a story of my own? If so do you want a cameo appearance? Please email me. I'm on a yahoo account. Miricus18

Ja.
GamerKei chapter 42 . 6/14/2005
Hey there and OMG! I loved this story and have read some of your other ones. I'm also wondering if I can have your permission to use concepts characters like Professor Dion and the like as well as your character. Sorry I didn't ask before.
Boo-bunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Love Your story! I want to read more!
Deceptigirl chapter 44 . 3/19/2005
I just finished reading it all! It was AWESOME. Oh the awesome-ness. I just have one question...you can email me the answer. Would it be possible that if someone in the real world to remember someone who was brought into the bishi world? Like what happened in that new movie "The Forgotten". This boy is erased from all records on Earth so he doesn't exist, but his mom's bond with him was so strong that she alwasys remembered him. ...Could something like that happen?
Ryushi Nigami chapter 43 . 3/17/2005
Ohayo Songwind-sama! I am reviewing the second to last chapter of Bishonen and Bishoujo and would like to have an appearance in future stories of yours. here are my stats.

My Persona Family (Adventures in Bishie World):

Name: Yamashira Raiel de'Ryu (nicknames: Yama, Yami, Raiel, Ryu)

Gender: Male Half-Bishie trainer (looks mostly human, except for his hair and eye color)

Age: 16

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 145

Hair: Silky smooth, long, flowing, white hair

Eyes: Blood red (with nightvision -)

Clothes: Black skate shoes, Black jeans, tight black shirt with a dragon symbol on the back

Body: Elfish (you know, slim, toned muscles (like Legolas))

Personality: Gets drunk only when he drinks chocolate milk. Easygoing. Lady-killing good looks and a smile to match. Flirtatious (but not to the extent of Miroku). protective. Has a "shiny object mode" (in which he sees nothing else but the shiny object and will do anything to steal it until it is out of sight where it came from or in his pocket)

Drive: To be the best (and to own all shinies he comes across)

Status: Ally (permanent)

Bishies and Bishoujos: Jing-sama (a quick description of Jing (extremely rare, powerful as a -san, able to beat a -sama (dont even get me started on his -sama form)) (and his sidekick/main weapon, the ever-amorous and always wisecracking comic relief, Kir the crow). Jing: about 5'10, between 15 and 17 years old, black hair, gray eyes, normally dressed in boots, black pants, a black shirt with the sleeves torn off, and an orange overcoat with various markings on it. (Abilities in -san stage): his martial art skills, speed, and the short sword that's ever connected to his right arm; (in -sama stage): same martial art skills, highly increased speed, new strategetical skills that enable him to read his opponents moves even faster then kenshin, the lithe grace of a tiger, his sword (of course), and the newest, most powerful addition to his already formidable armory, the Kir Royale. Kir: a crow, about 1'4", always wears a red scarf, about the same personality as Miroku without the opening line, only he is very, very good at flattery.), Spike-sama (Cowboy Bebop), Cloud-san (FF7), Tobias-san (Animorphs), Marco-san (Same as Tobias), Rachel-san (ditto), Kenshin-san, Kurama-san, a freshly caught Raven-san (Teen Titans), a Raine-san (Tales of Symphonia), and Bit Cloud-san (Zoids)complete with a Liger Zero (and upgrades) for quick travel.

Extra: a dragon sword and earth powers

Name: Shiri Kuno Ichi de'Ryu (Note the Kunoichi name pun, for this comes into play later)

Gender: Female Half-bishie Trainer (sister of Yamashira)

Age: 18

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 127

Hair: changes at her will

Eyes: same

Clothes: the standard ninja uniform when she's on the job, Black boots, tight jeans, and a Dragon shirt (a shirt in the form of a Chinese dragon wrapped around her body) during the day

Body: Elfishly beautiful Personality: Stealthy ninja, Protective of her younger brother, can disappear in plain sight, Follows Yamashira to make sure he doesn't get in trouble, was only spotted by Yamashira's Jing after she made the mistake of moving (this being only after he joined up with your person).

Drive: To master the elusive art of the shadow ninjutsu

Status: Ally (permanent)

Bishies and Bishoujo: Yuffie-san (FF7), Aoshi-sama (first bishie)(Rurouni Kenshin), Sheena-sama (Tales of Symphonia), Naruto-san (Naruto (you DO read Shonen Jump, Right?)), Sasuke-san (Naruto), Misao-san (Rurouni Kenshin)(she likes Ninja-type bishies), Hinata-san (Naruto), and Junpei-san (Megatokyo, if you haven't read it, please do at )

Extra: the wkole kit and kaboodle of hidden ninja weapons and the powers of stealth

Name:Umishira Yoriko de'Ryu

Age: 16

Gender: Female Half Bishie Trainer (Yamashira's female twin)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Ocean blue

Height: 4' 11"

Weight: 110

Status: Ally (permanent)

Appearance: the much shorter identical younger twin of Yamashira, she wears light blue tops, tight blue jeans, and dark blue flip-flops.

Personality: A very calm demeanor. nothing usually sets her off unless it's about her height (kind of like Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist). she flows with the crowd but can be a very powerful opponent. Also, she likes Martial Arts bishies and water bishies.

Drive: To be like the oceans (ever-changing with siftless moods)

Bishies/Bishoujo: Aqualad-san (Teen Titans), Sephiroth-sama (first bishie)(FF7), Yukina-san (YYH), Hiei-san (he's half-and-half, so no big deal)(YYH), that one duelist from yugioh who uses a water deck (san), and a Misty-san (pokemon).

Extras: she has water powers and that one sword from Flame of Recca (if you know what that is)

Name: Bishira Etern de'Ryu

Age: 15 Gender:

Male Half-Bishie trainer (as a trainer who is a half bishie and quite sane)

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 135

Eyes: Flaming Red

Hair: Also Flaming Red S

tatus: Ally (Permanent)

Appearance: same body type as Yamashira. Likes to wear red jeans, a red shirt with a dragon around it, and red shoes.

Personality: Quite like a Duo, Actually. is a pyromaniac, though.

Drive: To master the exclusive art of Bishie Hi (pretty boy flame)

Bishies/Bishoujos: Hiei-sama (YYH), Captain Roy Mustang-san (Fullmetal Alchemist), Robin-san (withc hunter Robin) and some other pyromaniac in san (you can think of one for me)

Extra: Pyrokinesis and a burn resistant skin

Name: Seishira Leiar de'Ryu Age: 15 (Bishira's older twin brother)

Gender: Male Half-Bishie

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 131

Eyes: Ice Blue

Hair: Ice Blue

Personality: Quite like Aoshi. stays around to keep Bishira out of trouble. Obsessive about Wild Flowers

Drive: To personally take a picture of one of every type and species of flower in the world (including those with different characteristics)

Bishies/bishoujo: Aoshi-sama (Rurouni Kenshin), Yukina-san (YYH), that one Ice demon that Kurama fought in the Dark Tournament in -san (YYH), Kurama (in order to discuss flowers),Heero-sama (with his icy coolness)(Gundam Wing), Eclipse-san (Demon Diary), and Hikitsu-san (Fushigi Yugi)

Extra: Ice powers

Name: Sylphira Raijin de'Ryu

Gender: Male half bishie trainer.

Age: 17

Height: 4' 10" (do NOT joke about his height as he is very sensitive about it)

Weight: 100

Hair: Light Blond streaked with silver

Eyes: one Grey, one Yellow

Clothes: Balck jeans, a blue shirt with a silver dragon winding around it, Khaki skate shoes, and a silver dragon pendant on a silver chain.

Body: Hiei-ish (if you know what Hiei-ish is)

Personality: he is easily the most likable of the group, probably because of his light attitude and electromagnetic personality. prone to spark when angry or teased about his height. Floats about an inch above anything solid.

Drive: to understand his powers and why he was given 2

Status: Ally (permanent)

Bishies/Bishoujo: Jin-san (YYH), Edward Elric-sama (Fullmetal Alchemist), Suzaku-san (Yuu Yuu H), Hinata-san (Naruto, from the Chonin exam part), Raine-san (Tales of Symphonia), Agent Paper-san (Read or Die), Sieg Hart-san (Rave Master/Groove Adventure Rave), and Sniper-san (Yuu Yuu H, Sensui or Chapter Black arc).

Extras: Wind powers, lightning powers, and the ability to speak with the wind.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 44 . 3/13/2005
I can honestly say this might be the best story i have ever read.I just discovered it yesterday (I'm REALLY late_;) and read the entire thing till my parents kicked me off the computer.I finished reading this today and I have only one thing to STORY!I might use the idea of Bishie World in one of my fics if it's okay with I'm off to go read the sequel.

Sayonara!
LoneHowl chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i just realized something about the names for all teh cities you came up with, and they suddenly make a great deal of sense. words spelled backwards. it's brilliant, and i'm wondering how i missed it. oh, well, i caught it, finally, and that's what matters.
Ryushi Nigami chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Here is a excerpt from one of the reviews you made on Yet Another Bishonen and Bishoujo Fic...

"Not to mention that I found that 'mysterious evil-seeming trainer' to be quite intriguing."

...that character was the one I made up and he is most definetly not evil.
Aoi Dragon chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
Oh. :continues reading: I'll review again when I'm done reading this. Excellent job. You should check out Yu Watase's other works if you haven't already. Like Ceres Celestial Legend and Alice 19th. I also recommend A Vision of Escaflowne (either the manga or the anime). If you write another one of these you can have even more different bishis. _
Ryushi Nigami chapter 44 . 8/10/2004
just finished your story (glomp). good job. I would like to propose a toast to the person who first came up with the idea of 2 days, 3 miles. and I would like to be in your next bishie world fic. here is my character data...

Name: Yamashira

Gender: male

Status: a quite sane Half-Bishie trainer

Parents: 1 Kenshin-sama one experienced trainer Him

Special Abilities Gained from Kenshin: Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu and looks like his father

Bishies and Bishos: Sanosuke-san, Aoshi-san, Ryoko-san, Ranma-san, Rath-sama, Vash-san, Chichiri-sama, Urd-san, Cloud-san, Seto-san, Kite-san, and Jimmy-san or Conan-san (Case Closed). Please let me have these Bishies ( _-x)
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »