Reviews for Bishonen and Bishoujo!
All The Aspects chapter 44 . 7/19/2004
THIS IS SO COOL!

~Yume Keki
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Oh, wow! I have heard so much about this and today I got tired of not knowing what it was and thought: What the heck, I wanna be clued in. So I found your bio and went to find your story and WHAM! I found the next best thing to a million bucks! This is amazing! I'm gonna read more now...
Lord Pengu chapter 42 . 7/2/2004
*sighs happily* Wow... That was by far one of the greatest fanfic's i've ever read here! can't wait ta see future projects! XD
Sylvia Viridian chapter 44 . 7/2/2004
Wow...I've been dreaming of something like this for ages...but I could never have put together the world the way you have.

*grins widely* Of course, now that the world exists, I'll certainly give writing for it a shot, if it's all right with you, which it seems to be, judging by the number of spinoff stories. I'll give you full credit for the world itself, although I may alter a few details slightly, to make it work better with some of the fandoms I'm more familiar with.

*drifts off into a daydream of being surrounded by her favorite bishies* Now if only it were real...
Portal-girl chapter 44 . 7/1/2004
Yay! I finally finished the fic! It was really good. Now I gotta get started reading the sequel. Um, is it okay if I write a fic similar to this? ~Portal-girl
this account is now unactive chapter 44 . 6/30/2004
Awesome story! I did start one of these on before I read this, but it got deleted for some reason or other, but now I can start another knowing a WHOLE lot more about the rules. Once again, awesome story!
Portal-girl chapter 22 . 6/19/2004
Hi, I've been reading this fic for a while now. I haven't reviewed yet though. I absolutely LOVE this story! I was wondering if I could write a fic similar to this one? Please e-mail me and let me know. Next time I'll review will be at the end of the fic. Ja ne! ~Portal-girl
Dimensional traveler chapter 42 . 5/25/2004
I love it!Please write a sequel!
Vudeja chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
omg your stories are so god i wish i had read them before but there awsome i wish i could go to the bishi world
.~
chibineo24 chapter 44 . 4/23/2004
uhm, i sent you an e-mail. just wondering when you might respond to it. i understand that a great author such as yourself has many reviews to respond to, and there are other storie that require attention, but just wondering when i'll get another e-mail
God of Darkness chapter 44 . 4/20/2004
First of all, I would like to say, EXCELLENT fanfiction. I could not stop reading once I started. Superbly written. Next, I was inspired by the general idea of this fic, and have followed several other writers example, and am now writing my own fic using this world, giving mention to this fic and recomending it be read so people know about the world I will be writing about. But before I continue, I was hoping you could give the okay. If you do not wish for me to continue, I will remove what I have posted at once.
Now, as I can't send you an e-mail directly, I am using this roundabout way of contact. Please let me know, via my profile where my own e-mail is visible for the moment, if you agree to letting me continue with my story.
Until then.
chibineo24 chapter 44 . 4/11/2004
gimeGohan and i have a serious question for you. if Lord of the Rings characters are in the Realm of the Bishonen, what about, Pirates of the Carribean, or Star Wars, or The Matrix? we are considering placing some of the charachters in the bshie world, but we want to make sure that it is acceptable. we understand that only true anime fans will come to bishie world, but some of said fans like other stuff too. *imagines what would happen when a legolas and will turner met* lol email me with a response quickly please. and many people thank you for coming up with the realm of the bishonen and bishoju. *bows*
Silverkitsune202 chapter 44 . 4/8/2004
Okay, i reread the story and it was really good! by the way, can you review my story? I'm up to 10 chapters now and i only have 8 reviews. I feel so unloved! ;_; also, is it possible to bring an animal with you to Bishie-world? Like a cat that just jumped on your lap right before you clicked the link? Well, please review and answer my question!
mps shadowmaster chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
and a yuske, and a kurama(however u spell the fox guy's name),and a hehi (?)
mps shadowmaster chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
i wan a duo, a heero, a chibi yugi and a yami!
oh and a kenshin. no nicknames
me: red eyes, blk hair, goth, good but i have a really neat evil laugh
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »