Reviews for From Memory
Hare and Heron chapter 1 . 2/16
This needs more reviews.
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was simply wonderful. I adored this fic all the way through. Your style is simple but beautiful, having the kind of clarity that most fanfiction (and even some books) don't. It was mesmerizing to read and *see* how the plot unravelled, forming a gorgeous story that just begs to be read from the very beginning. Did you take writing classes? Do you have a normal book published?
florafruit1122 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I loved this story so much!
K chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Aww more please or a seaqual
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Fabulous story!
flowerypetal chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Cute story! :)
Talizora chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Yay! It all worked out in the end! I was worried for a moment there... Great story! Thanks for sharing :)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
So good.
oolfloo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love the story! Everything is perfect, no matter how much I hate Ginny and Harry's canon children. I, however, found the ending a little less satisfying. The plot was okay (sev staying in the muggle world etc), I just think a bit more emotion should be included. Something like the sex scene in the middle, where you described their desires and insecurities and thoughts in detail. I really loved the emotional connection in that particular scene.
Yulliah chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was simply wonderful! Loved it!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Brilliant story! Such a unique idea. I've missed your writing. I'm a Harry/Draco fan, but had to read this because you wrote it. I'm so glad I did!
Nancy
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Really good story.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love the hopeful ending.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I enjoyed this
driven-by-insanity chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. I was so afraid it wouldn't have a happy ending though. But yes. Amazingly well written and just crazy good.