Reviews for Just A Kid
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Why their be 5 when you said 4
stormKonigwolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
on the geno saurer thing i think those may have been [i may be wrong] the three that prozen had or somthing like that you know the ones he sent after Raven. i like this PoV you have going thou
hotnightmare27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Okay, I have two reasons for sending in this review. One, your story is PERFECT, and two... it concerns your rants on your website.

No, I'm not going to bash you for anything, so don't immediately start shrieking at the computer screen. In fact, I totally agree with you on most points. But, question... your Bishounen rant. Do you place all main characters in "bishounen status?" I mean, hell, look at Thomas, or Rudolph, or Raven (okay, yeah, Raven's bishouen, but whatever). You're saying they all fit into those neat (mostly accurate), little sterotypes you listed? Please don't kill me and mutilate me if you answer... it's just an honest question!
Vega Obscura the King chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I read this ages ago-and I still love it.
"Sure I wake up screaming at night and Ive seen people diving out of their Zoids cockpits while being burned alive, but hey..."
I read that-i decided that Vega was still t3h shit. lol. XP, I like Vega's potential Psychotic-ness... And i own his soul-*looks at the glowing jar* yup...*taps at it* He's t3h muse for me.
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Hey great story. I know, i know, I'm late, but I'm a zoid fan. So keep writing and shake those flamers off.
Much love,
Ty _~
The Big Fisch chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
...but I do own Kale Obscura, hes an OC of mine who may or may not come into play if I ever do a major Zoids fic that I happen to have in my head right now.

o_0 I wonder what the current population of Zi would be had you decided to leave him out. Well, very good, though that really doesn't need to be said, considering you wrote it. I like all of your POV fics, they all bring a side of the character out that can very easily be understood, yet hidden in the show.
down2ass1chick chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
hey!Nice fic!I love ALL fics that's mainly about vega..I'm looking forward for more of your 'vega' fics.I'm totally obsessed to him!

Hehehe...

just a crazy fan of vega obscura..

Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Once again exelent.
EsperanzaRising chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Well I guess you're right.

Vega probably is Raven's descendant. And both are SO adorable! *Hugs Raven Plushie's*
Zinou chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I like this fic, yah... hehe. Vega rules. _

I read that and forgot that I wrote FTF. o_0 Freaky-me. *giggles* Major kudos to you, Sh33p! I like all these introspective-character fics .. they rule.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Sh33p... you're amazing. I just loved this. It was great.
Shiro Amayagi chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
dark...very cool, but dark...it's kinda like Vega's having a midlife crisis in his teenage years, which can't be healthy...anyways, very good, do more, bye.