Reviews for Conversations at 3 am
cobalt-blue chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
It is so good to see one of my all time favorite fanfic stories back up. As usual a great story and I can't wait for the next one. Now, I'm just wondering if somebody has picked up my penchant for cliffies. *weg*

Dnny
Harry2 chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Another great chapter! In fact, you might think about joining Lilac Moon's Yahoo group for Billy/Kat fans, if you haven't already! This would be a great addition to the archives of her stories of Billy/Kat fiction. Keep up the good work on this story.
Dagmar chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Oh, evil place to stop!

I HATE cliffhangers!

But this is so good, and it's been so long, I guess I can forgive you this once ...

More soon, please? (Or should that be "sooner"?)
Nordin chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I hope you will continue this story. No, scratch that. I am begging you to continue. Please, please, please. With everything nice on top.
Elli chapter 10 . 4/1/2003
A wonderful set of stories so far, I love the way you've shown the friendship and growing attraction between Billy and Kat. Crossing my fingers that the series will be continued soon.

Thanks for a great read so far!
Jer chapter 10 . 12/9/2002
I'm really enjoying this story, excellent use of the characters, and the nicknames are great. *grins* I really can't wait for more, its a fun read.
hartfelt chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
Yippee! The captain and doctor are back to their old selves agin! Well, almost! I can't wait to see what happens next! Especially when it comes to Tommy adn Billy.
gracie chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
yay for you! beautifully done, and cheers for adding the AP thing... i take AP bio and euro too. this really is an amazing fic, so please continue!
cobalt-blue chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
Excellent Title. Great chapter. Keep up the good work. I especially like the insight into how he was wanting the attention in some sick way. Very good point. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Danny
Hagar chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
This was one of the best ones. No too-quick mending this time, but the careful rebuilding of trust, with all the undertones and the between-the-lines where they should be and in precisely the right dosage.

It felt good to read a purely Billy-Kat chapter again. Some of the calm they gain from each other is leaking through your writing, and it's heartening.

Keep up the good work.

Hagar.
Lilac Moon chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
Wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next installment.
rurounix chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
COOL! You read "Will You Be There" too! Anyhow, nice chapter. Glad to see them alright again... It does, however, make me wonder what other obstacles they're gonna face. Your Vocab is just... too much. MORE!
Drache3 chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
This story is still going strong. As I've said before, your ability to really "speak" for the characters is amazing; and you continuted it in this chapter to perfection.

I was wondering how you'd bring Billy and Kat together to set things straight between them: I find it most appropriate that it was during a study session. :)

I wish I had something more to offer you than what, basically, boils down to "Great Job, keep it up", but I really can't find anything to criticise or suggest. You're doing a helluva job, just keep doing what it is that you do.
makulit chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
Interesting Chapter. I love the interactions between Billy and Kat. Biology AP huh...wow its seems like so long ago (5 yrs) I myself took that test. I had to study for that independently as I wasn't in the Bio AP class but i still did better than most of them hehe. Now if only was doing that well in my Biochemistry class... Well good chapter!

Makulit (who is stupidly finding ways to delay studying for finals by reading fanfiction)
Dagmar lazy chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
Ooh, me likes! Very intense, good psychological insights, true to character ... and good thing that Billy's stopping to be something of a jerk. :)

Want to see more of this ... soon!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »