Reviews for Conversations at 3 am
Flashbeagle chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Very good! I think Billy and Kat are an adorable couple and it's always good to read a good fic about them!
Silent Bob foley chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Great stuff- please more.
Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
You are a great writer! This is a very good story and you are developing the characters very well. Keep going you are doing great.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I like this story. It reminds me of the material that another favorite PR author of mine, Lilac Moon, writes. She too does Billy/Kat relationship stories, so if you need any further inspiration, check out her stories.
Cheryl Roberts chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
This was absolutely lovely! I've enjoyed the Billy/Kat possibilities as much as the Kat/Jason ones. And I think you have a really good handle on Billy's personality.
BillMajelo chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
*laughs* Nice. Bill/Kat's not a pairing I'm used to, but you captured a very good side of the Triceratops. I await the next chapter with open... summat or another. Have a nice day
Lilac Moon chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That was sooo good! I am a huge Billy/Kat fan! (I have three stories with that pairing) I really hope to see more of this, it was really really good.
amanda chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I loved it. please write more. I've fallen in

love with billy/kat relationship and this feels

like it is going to be a great one.

Amanda
TK Styles chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
This is very good. I like this, I can very easily see this in my mind. This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. This is going on my favorites list. Keep up the good work.
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
i love the story! it's so cute and sweet! please continue!
Tarn chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Great story! Not enough B/K fanfiction around. I run a website devoted to Billy/Kat fanfiction and would be honored if i could post this story there. If you'd like to see it, go here:

billyandkat/

Thanks! and once again, good work!
fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That was a nice story. Billy and Kat are one of my favorite couples. It was nice for you to make them get to know each other. After all that's the first them to having a relationship. Anyway, I hope you have a part 2 because I cetainly want one. Good job!
Goddess Achlys chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
lol. Very amusing and sweet. I really liked this :) For the naming of ths Zords, did the 'Lynn' have Kim's middle name before? And the same with the others for Jason, Trini, & Zack? Just curious. It was cute though, how he named them and gave them personalities. They have some good humor early in the morning. ADORABLE. A nice write and I look forward to pt.2. :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18