Reviews for Conversations at 3 am
cobalt-blue chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
More. NOW!
Anime-Ronin chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
Wow.

Firstly, two parts in this short of time - keep them coming, please.

Secondly - glad to see the build up to what promises to be a rather spectacular explosion (I think).

Please, more soon.
Faqa chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
Evil. That's all I can say. Evil. This is really the first cliffhanger we've had to suffer since the mall chapters and...

Anyway, it's a nice chapter. Kat is closing the circle, in a way, taking on Billy's early-story behavior. Billy has no idea what to do at all, which is pretty believable for him.

Tommy's scene was nice. I never really thought about it, but Jason must've been his break from being a leader, and that scene illustrated it nicely. Though if this story heads to a breakup, as seems likely, he'll need more than a beer...

Anyway, this one of the few fics where I can say I have NO idea where it's going next.

Anywaqy, keep it up and update soon(or I WILL find a way to sic Serpentera on you...)!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
This chapter is so sad! I just want Billy to wake up, for the others to understand and for Kat to confront what's happened. U write with such anguish and pain, it's all so beautiful. Keep it up :- )
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
Please update soon! I am DIYING to know what happens!;-)
liz chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
so exicted you finally wrote another chapter was starting to worry you might not cont.. can't wait to read what happens next
germankitty aka Dagmar Buse chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
Yay, an update!

And a good one, too ... I like the way how you've set up the conflict(s), and am looking forward to how you're going to resokve them. It's strange (and yet somehow very much in character) how Billy repeats a lot of what Cestria said - a master of stating the painfully obvious. :)

More soon, please?
cobalt-blue chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
As always, excellent. I can't wait for more.

Danny
Hagar chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
Kat was acting so much like Billy used to, in the beginning of that first scene.

As for the third... well, that can't end well, can it?
Drache3 chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Ah, and once again I find a most excellent surprise when I check my e-mail.

Firstly, I must once again thank you for not abandoning this story; it's really one of the highlights of the site for me, and it would be an awful shame if it were to go away unfinished.

Now for the review; I'm still digging it. We didn't have much to work with during this chapter (not a complaint mind you, simply an observation) and the main purpose of it seemed merely to set us up for what it to come. It was nice to see Jason and Tommy cut loose and actually be teenagers for a while and I'm very interested in where Kat is headed. A few spelling errors aside, this 'fic rocked the Casbah and just won't stop.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Daine chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Seeing your Story Alert in my Inbox is a moment of intense joy. Coming to the end of the chapter utterly destroys that, and yet ensures that the next Alert will be even better.

I love this story. I love your understanding of the human psyche, how Kat tries to bury her guilt by working herself to death, how Billy tries to find comfort, how Tommy just wants a chance to *not* be the role model. I want to scream at most of the principal characters but at the same time I believe their actions are genuine. You are a gifted writer, and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Sonic chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
I was wondering when you would update. I throught you had forgotten this story, oh well. This chapter was really good, I can't wait for the next chap. good luck on it.

Sign Sonic
BJvision chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Thought this fic was dead but glad to see it back love your writing wished it was longer but dyign to see the next chapter.
GargoyleSama chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Thank you for updating. Since I have started reading PR fanfics, this has been one of my favorites.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Kat was correct. They NEVER thought about what to do when Billy left! Even if she IS feeling pain, Kat will not admit it.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »