Reviews for Tales of the Oppressed
eseer chapter 63 . 1/29
Okay that rayquaza joke is awesome. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.
eseer chapter 41 . 1/27
"Something's wrong I can feel it."
eseer chapter 27 . 1/12
Ah, he too has trauma over pokemon platinum's cynthia?
eseer chapter 24 . 1/11
Macaroni and cheese, marshmallows, peanut butter sandwiches, jello, mints.

Thats 5 things right there. And that's not including net-neutral scenarios.
eseer chapter 12 . 1/10
Yeah, rarity would hip him up a way to commit suicide and incite beautiful orchids to grow in the remains.
/j

for real though, this is some good shit
eseer chapter 3 . 1/10
Wow.

Seth is gonna be the cause of the first Ponyville Lynching, huh?
Hysaky chapter 45 . 6/28/2021
my disappoitment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Guest chapter 63 . 4/14/2021
Ohio
ChrisForman05 chapter 15 . 2/7/2021
so after 15 chapters of super emo boy. I'm wondering, is Seth supposed to seem borderline mentally ill?
KvAT chapter 133 . 7/3/2020
BRAVO!
BRAVO!
Such a great story! Easy to plow through, with casual grammar that needs no twice thinking, great character developement, and an actual sensible happy ending. Simply fucking amazing.

I cannot thank you enough for bringing this masterpiece to life. I simply must say that this piece of work is amazing. This is corny as hell, but really, no other story, fanfic or not, has touched me this deeply.

You are one talented bastard, I'll give you that. This fandom is like none I've ever seen. From my knowledge, the fandom had toxic edges during the show's run. What I see now, years too late into this, is that there's nothing left but actual good people with God-tier dedication and impossibly rooftop-high talent in their works, including you.

You sir, made my entire holiday. I can't thank you enough for your talents.

P.S. Do you have sketches of how the characters might look like? I'm really curious of what they would look like according to you, since I dont think my headcanon is bringing them justice. The whole nine yards, if there are, like Seth, Amaryllis, Iron, Mist, and maybe even the Oppressed types. Especially the Oppressed, I just can't get my head around what they're supposed to look like.
KvAT chapter 125 . 7/3/2020
Fuck damn that chapter ending is GLORIOUS!
KvAT chapter 115 . 7/3/2020
Haha! Salamul x Chrysalis!
KvAT chapter 106 . 7/2/2020
I can already imagine a HoI4 mod scenario of this haha!
KvAT chapter 85 . 7/2/2020
I will put my foresight here and say it's Amaryllis. Sombra probably cooked up another spell to hit her, and a complete one that places here right when he wants it, not 3000 years into the future
KvAT chapter 81 . 7/2/2020
Bra-fucking-vo!
I'd give you more standing ovation than what Beethoven had ever received if I have to!

You have a way with words! Grace within grammar! I just can't believe how great this entire thing is!

You have the potential to make a bestseller if you do so desire, that's how good this is.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »