Reviews for Guardian Angels
Susie chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wonderful!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This story has a powerful theme, but the theme pulled through here. The rating is fine, but you could have backed it down to a K, since this story feels less in the rated T section. The conversation between Frodo and Sam was interesting, but also something that can be discussed from time to time.

I only caught a few minor errors, which included a misspelling of J.R.R. Tolkien's last name and 'realized', which you misspelled as 'realised'. Other than that, the rest is finely written.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Elil Galia chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Hi Ann, I met you tonight, and as I said, I'm reading your stuff. I liked this, it's very touching. You'll have to forgive me but I'm going to ask why your brother is the inspiration. You don't have to tell me of course. Anyway, good stuff.
Jordyana chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
OMG...

*wipes tear from eye* That was...That was...

Beautiful...

OMG, I loved it. Write more!

-Jordyana 0:)

P.S. On my favorites!
Aiglos1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
What can i say... it really is an inspiration to read fic like this. It's so heartfelt and moving, whilst keeping so close to the book and how most people generally fell about the characters. I feel all fuzzy inside :D, i hope to read lots more by you my freind
Fire Starter3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I read this ater reading ur other (excellent) story called...um...um...well...i don't speak elvish but it's about the ford!

Anyway, yes...i do like this and it's rele well written. I don't know that (generally) i like these kind of fics though but I am glad that there are people (like me) who can look at Frodo and Sam's relationship without writing slash!

Well done...I think you've really captured their emotions here.

Please update the elvish thing !

Fire Starter xx
Melde Meldoniel chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
ALmie Yaralatinataure you are the best! I'm going to be hard pressed to better any fics by you! Keep up the good work!

Melde Meldoniel,(wiping away a small tear)

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"
A Elbereth chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Now that is the sweetest, most touching thing I've read on this site! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside, I could just burst with ... I don't know, I just love this! Awww I love it so-so-so much!
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
awwwwww! that was soo sweet!

I'm Frodo's guardian angel, in case y'all were wondering. ;D

~*LD
KnuxZimRyoko15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
*sniffle* wow... i can't tell you how wonderful that was. i actually started to CRY. again... wow.
tiggivon chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
yes i would like to believe we all have one or those that believe have one.

there have been times when things have been bad or i have had an near accident and felt someone was there for me.

and as you said throughout the book it does suggest frodo was looked after as he was meant to forfil his quest and evil could not quite suceed.

a great story.

tiggivon.x
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
aaawwwww...this was sweet, and profound as well. I love the way you wrote Sam's conversation, too. Well done!
Lioma Darksong chapter 1 . 10/15/2002