Reviews for Her Sacrifice
TheOriginalBabygirl chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
update? pretty please with a cherry on top?
QueenOfDisaster1313 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I love it. You should continue it.
ApplesAndHearts chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Please update. PLEEEEASE!
tiCocoChanelle chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Ow, that's pretty interesting! I do like it, pleaseq make a suit!
NightTimeRoaming chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
I wish you would continue this!
evilregal-lana chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Who is the man? By the way, love the story! Post more please!
EvilRegal2019 chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
continue soon bye
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOH! I like this. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Can you please comtinue this, I'm dieing!
Gunner4Life chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Ok, so she used magic to turn back the curse. Henry and Emma didn't have to leave. Got it. Sorry, not the brightest bulb sometimes! Love how Red was all 'did you not just see what i did!' but yeah, not in front of Henry. Very curious about that still. I'm glad Rumple seems to be helpful so far, and this a heck of an explaination as to why Regina did what she did to get Snow. And all because she sacrificed to save Snow! Looking forward to reading, and learning, more!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
So who is this man who just raped Regina? And why? Rumple seemed to be the only one to use her as a weapon, but it would seem somebody else beat him to it. How is it that he never knew he had a competitor? Very interesting start, painful to read but interesting. Love that Henry is so protective of Regina, but not sure why Emma and Regina were there at all. They should have crossed the line already. They should be on the way to New York with all memories gone. Not that I'm complaining, I'm very curious as to where you go from here :)
smurfgirlx chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
please update soon
JMB270898 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Hi, I have a question. This chapter is located before or after the chapter 4?
MayP chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Hey I have read your story but lost the address, I am really liking it waiting for the next chapter!