Reviews for You Can Live
CassieWolfe chapter 2 . 1/3
I looooooove it! I couldn't help but notice though, they say Hogwarts isn't connected to Snape's house by Floo, but in later chapters Draco is Flooing back and forth quite a lot. I'm sorry if there's something I'm not getting but it doesn't make sense to me.
Other than that, though, your story is amazing.
CassieWolfe chapter 45 . 1/3
I love that Snape thought Voldemort would kill Menos for hurting Harry! It's just - YES!
Savannahsdreamcatcher chapter 49 . 7/19/2018
I loved this story and I adore your writing! You're so talented!
crotia chapter 19 . 11/15/2017
the guy seemed nice enough. So I am wondering how you will make him a villain. I guess he somehow sexually assaulted Harry. But how it works idk.
Mary777777 chapter 17 . 3/20/2017
I don't really like how you tried to minimize Snape's abuse of Harry here. With your dog analogy, you imply that Snape's behavior would be just fine towards a child who has not been abused. However, pulling him up by his arms and shaking him hard enough to leave bruises is not acceptable behavior towards any child.
katiehowell53 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
you don't have to worry about corrupting my mind that happened two years ago
sayopiyo chapter 49 . 7/3/2016
Thank you for the story :D! I stumbled upon it yesterday and had just completed it! I really like how you portray the characters. Just a little question though, I might have missed out while I was reading... but may I know what has Snape gotten Harry for his birthday? As I recall at one point he had it hidden in his room and it was not mention in the story if he had given it to Harry eventually... As they had to deal with menos and then comes the wedding. It was kinda bugging me and it makes wonder if Snape had given Harry his present eventually _.
KnowInsight chapter 49 . 6/1/2016
Well that was horrible tragedy with a great ending. well written as always. I love your portrayal of Harry and Snape (glad he's alive). I just wish Harry hadn't had to go though so much evil to get to his happy ending. I mean was Voldemort enough. Very interesting way to defeat the villain (need a stronger word here). I look forward to more of your stories they are always interesting and well written.
gothangelp3 chapter 49 . 3/20/2016
OMG, this is the best story every! It had everything that I love in it (yes, I'm a bit of a sadist and like Harry being tortured haha) Such a great sequel to a wonderful one-shot! I cried, laughed, screamed, and nearly tore my hair out throughout this whole story. I am so glad I found it and stayed up all night to read it! It is amazing and you are a fantastic writer! Thank you so much for writing this story and giving me such an incredible experience! 3
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Writing to Gringotts!
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I find that new chapters in life are very exciting, good for the soul. I'm hoping such will be the same for Harry and Sevvie!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Great start! Love it!
SilverGhostGirl chapter 49 . 3/5/2016
Dearest author, I adore you. This story was excellent, well crafted, and engaging. Your OCs were clever, and Menos was despicable. I appreciate your dedication to the story. I would have dropped it before too long. In short, you are an excellent writer and I hope to see many more Harry Potter five in the making. ️
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
I love love love this story. Awesome concept, great storytelling, wonderful writing. But just so you know, there is an "e" at the end of Dumbldore
mh chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
I love how the owl introduced itself to harry! Perfect. Funny but right.