Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze: The Afterlife
This has pure stupide... I could understand the village hating on naruto... but Tsunade hating Naruto is pure dumb... no idea why you even made her evil...
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 9/25
Ch 9: Note: This is a negative review. Kind of.

Thing 1 - Stop using 'smile' in every damn paragraph.
Thing 2 - Fights too short with other useless words crammed in to make it look longer.
Thing 3 - Kage level chakra reserves can sustain waaay more than 3-4 jutsu. Haku can do better as well.
Thing 4 - Gray, Erza, Mira and Laxus' magic reserves can also sustain waaay more than 2-3 attacks. What the hell?
Thing 5 - Fights not detailed enough. Example: He punched. (Where did he punch? Leg? Arm? Head? Stomach? Back?)
Thing 6 - Please try to use Japanese words with technique names if possible. If not possible, it's not exactly a problem.
Thing 7- Crowd reaction to seeing their best mages get their collective asses kicked was totally wrong. More shock, disbelief and excitement (from Natsu) needed.
Thing 8 - Paragraph splitting and overall dividers between parts is not good... enough. It's not good enough.

Overall, storyline itself is great. Hurray to OP Naruto too. Harem is fine. Fights... are the most basic and boring thing I've read which actually has so many words. Improve your wording with it and make them just a tad bit longer without spamming words and it'll be awesome.

Hurray to this story! Good luck improving! Try reading other fics for styles.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 9/25
Ch 7: Well, I stopped caring about the slow pace already but there's one thing I still don't like. The word 'smile' has been way waaay too many times in this chapter. I understand the need to smile at something but this is just too much. Not that I mind that either, it just feels weird is all.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 9/18
Ch 3: Change 'Jaraiya' to 'Jiraiya' damn it! You're publicly disrespecting one of the greatest characters in the show!
WillGodSlayer chapter 11 . 9/12
Lit Fanfic 10/10!
Christ Dee chapter 6 . 8/24
This is something disgusting for guys in my place cause its to weirds its incest.
I hope the Shinigami will open a portal or something to remove his 3 female companions.
Christ Dee chapter 5 . 8/24
I hate the lovey-dovey parts and bring a companion with you and the harem pairings its to girly.
Tepheris chapter 5 . 8/25
Mikoto Uchiha, SS-Rank kunoichi? Does not compute. If she was that good, she wouldn't have been killed by Itachi unless she let him. The SS Rank means that even S Rank ninja - like Itachi would become years later - are advised to run like hell on sight.
Jem chapter 8 . 8/23
Doing good
Dragoncyber22 chapter 53 . 8/23
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
CALALM chapter 3 . 8/20
sfhgioshgoirgpsrigsngsgr, srjnbsr bsorgsngldfngsjdfnblkdfngs!
, BURN THEM TO THE FUCKING GROUND, KONOHA YOU SHALL PERISH, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING NUKES, I NEED 10! GATHER THE ARMY WE ARE MARCHING AT DAWN, NO SURVIVORS, except konohamaru, iruka, moegi, udon, neji and the Ichikaru gang, OTHER THAN THEM FUCKING 360 NO SCOPE THEY'RE ASSES
You're a fucking idiot, dude. Just claiming that something isn't a cliche isn't going to magically make it original. This is the most cliche piece of shit I've read in about six years.

There's no logical reason for everyone to hate Naruto. In fact, their hatred would poke a thousand additional holes into a plot that was already pretty much Swiss cheese.

It's like your characters all have the IQ of a particularly starchy potato. That's pretty sad. You should probably stop writing. Permanently. I've read better stories from twelve year old writers.
lolhans1234lol chapter 37 . 8/13
do people kiss each other this often
Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.
Chuewi chapter 18 . 8/12