Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze: The Afterlife
Kyuubi16 chapter 11 . 5h ago
The character assassination was so horribly cliche and badly written in this chapter that its laughable that anyone with a clear or mature mindset could have written this chapter.
Cerulean Knight chapter 50 . 13h ago
Ho, family trouble.
Gavin101 chapter 52 . 15h ago
Congratulations on reaching over 900k.i loved the lemon scene keep up the great work. :)
Damn Naruto and his family sure have a fuckton of money. 750 billion jewels and counting. Wonder if they're close to a trillion jewels now. The chapter was awesome as ever. I think the lime scene was amazing and very sexy.
whydouwannaknowhuh chapter 52 . 3/2
A brilliant job on the chapter. Please keep up the good work!
anthonyjared chapter 52 . 3/2
Whenever you see a homecoming, it's always heartwarming. I remember watching homecoming videos on YouTube and it always warmed my heart.

This chapter did wonders for me and I have to say you've definitely marked yourself as a fantastic romance writer. I don't recall a time I've read anything so profound and romantic, even on a single pairing narration. I applaud you sir for creating such a feeling of romance inside a harem narration where it's almost never seen. Outstanding job on the love scene as well.

Naruto and Kushina flow perfectly together and even though I've regretted the times I've read anything regarding that pairing, you have made me see things a little differently. Apart from Contract of the Shinigami, I don't think any other narration on this website even compares to the level of love I see with Naruto and Kushina.

It doesn't surprise me to see you've reached the 4000 reviews mark either. With your level of writing, I seriously am amazed at the fact you're a first time author.

What strikes me the most is how you flow your words. This new writing style is absolutely amazing and gives more depth to the characters, even more than it did on your previous writing style. I did laugh at some of the little comedy scenes in the chapter and to be honest, I am very eager to learn about the talk Naruto wanted to give to his wives regarding future children. It's a realistic thought those women must have.

I am very touched at the maternal instincts part and I don't disagree. Maternal instincts really are one of the few unexplainable phenomena of the universe. I recall a time when I was sick and my mother called me up and asked me if I was feeling all right. I was several hundred miles away from home at the time so it was shocking to me.

Truly your writing style holds a lot of emotional build. I am thankful I found your narration all those months ago and I hope you continue to write. Thank you for such an outstanding update and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
ultima-owner chapter 52 . 3/2
The return home from the war can be a sight that is worth more than life itself
carly96 chapter 52 . 3/2
love the chapter
sammyj-squared chapter 52 . 3/2
Congratulations on the 4000 reviews. You deserve it! Superb job on the chapter btw. Please continue!
cripthrug chapter 52 . 3/2
expected nothin less fromma nigga naruto rammin his chicks hard
halfhazard0 chapter 52 . 3/2
The lime scene was done artfully but was very intense and passionate, not to mention erotic. Great work on the reunion portion between Naruto and his family. I see Naruto's wives are planning on expanding their family soon. Wonder when that's going to happen.
oldschoolcredic chapter 52 . 3/2
When you told me you were going to post Naruto and Kushina's lime scene soon, I didn't think it was going to be in this chapter! Thank you for the surprise gift, Egyptian! I am thrilled at the read because there was a lot that happened. A lot of heartfelt moments and the reunion was done perfectly, plus you added a bit of light comedy material which was a bonus. I especially loved the way you ended the chapter. Those last few words were just phenomenal. Congratulations on hitting that achievement and here's to you getting 5,000 reviews by the finale of this narration! Take care man and I hope you pull through all this personal stuff you're undergoing. Stay strong!
I had to change my pants after reading the lime scene. My word that was so hot and sexy!
dan chapter 52 . 3/2
damn boss chap yo!
smogo40und chapter 52 . 3/2
I like how you put some comic relief and molded it together while keeping the reunion as romantic as possible. I have to admit it was quite the warming read. Congratulations btw.
4,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »