Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze: The Afterlife
nahc24 chapter 53 . 10/4
Great Job! I enjoyed reading the story. now i'm just waiting for another update. seriously, it's been so long. I'm waiting on what your version would be of the Tartaros Arc.
and since Naruto is overpowered in this story, I also want to see how he fares againsts the Alvarez Empire in the Fairy tail manga. . if you couldn't update or have no plan on updating., could you see if anyone else could adopt this story? its amazing actually.
but i'm just a bit concerned about his girl being a bit too clingy too him that it's almost like they can't be without him for a period of time. my input is, they are strong girls so a maybe a little tone down on the clingy aspect but overall its amazing how you incorporated their love drama and personalities. I'm still waiting for your version of the alvarez empire although the manga still goes on. thank you.!
Only thing I hate is that he's a 'white' dragon slayer. Any power that involves the words white, black, angel, demon, or devil is super cliche in fics. If it was an actual element then that'd be fine, just a simple change to wind, or thunder, but white? None of the dragons in Fairy Tail are categorized by their color, so it makes it sound like he shoots white paint out of his hands.
dragon963 chapter 1 . 9/27
this needs some updates it so good
Damien Draco chapter 6 . 9/25
I am by far loving this story please please PLEASE CONTINUE! QQ favs and follows story and u!
GhostFox1995 chapter 53 . 9/20
I've been following this story for just over a year. This is my all time favorite naruto and fairy tail crossover story. I especially enjoyed the chapter when Naruto gave Laxus a seriously well deserved ass kicking
Sorry I'm a new member to the website. All in all, this whole story is very well written and has captivated my attention from the first chapter till the last I would very much like to see another chapter but I understand that school is taking up a lot of your time do no pressure from me
harsh.musaddi90 chapter 47 . 9/14
This is the best naruto/fairy tale Xover I have ever read ...the story you have created is just awesome
BoggyGReaper chapter 53 . 9/10
Please update this story, it is one of my favorites ever and I really want to know what happens next
This chapter was soooo amazing.
You know this made me cry :(
don't think i'm going to continue this story...incest! i draw the line there!
DarknessIncarnate2000 chapter 53 . 9/3
Loved everything but when he went into the whole depressing stage after killing Timaeus but I'm willing to admit it might be because I've never been in that situation. I'm also willing to admit I'm usually the cold hearted type, a Madara type personality if you will(without the arrogance and wanting to make whole world suffer for my loss of course.) or so I've been told.
austin.murdock3rr chapter 1 . 9/3
arabella.kennedy chapter 53 . 8/28
Hey there Mr. Talented! Your story is worth my time reading these magnificent mind boggling story of yours. You have a better future ahead. You may wonder why I say that to you, here is the reason out of it:

1. You're a very talented story writer.
2. You can make your own stories and publish it to some companies and take money out of it.

What I'm saying is that your story is very good 'cause the plot of the story really intrigued me and the way your story goes on and on, it feels like every chapter I read it improves drastically. Whenever I'm done reading the said chapter, it gives me a sadden expression that you're not going to continue writing forawhile. But I understand your situation right now, thats life for you theres always a problem to face and solve with it so you can move forward.

I hope sooner or later you will be back to continue writing these magnificent obra you've just create. I know it may take awhile but I'll wait for the next chapter to be released so wiah you luck and hope you will be back soon . :-)
Train Heartnett chapter 53 . 8/27
Awesome !
Daydreams123 chapter 10 . 8/20
Alright, pretty good thing you have going here. Just to caution you, watch out for making your characters over-react to things. For example, when Naruto is first told about his Hurricane magic, he gets really excited over the possible uses and everyone else is "shocked to their cores" about how powerful it is. Small problem with that, they were only told that it required a lot of wind manipulation and was powerful. Nothing about that is deserving of shock or awe. Also, Mavis being there is useless. She doesn't give any useful explanation of the group's magical abilities, she just says they're more powerful versions of other magics. There is no reason for her to be there, and the inclusion is simply a method to reiterate that, yes, Naruto is indeed a walking Deus Ex Machina. Also, give us a frame of reference for the power of the practice spells they perform at the end of the chapter. 'Crater' is a nice word, but it could be the size of a golf ball, bus, or a baseball stadium.
4,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »