Reviews for A Shift in the Wind
Maddie50 chapter 35 . 11/16/2010
A smashing good story. I am now going to see what else you have written that may interest me.
Maddie50 chapter 27 . 11/16/2010
I was looking for a really good completed story and I found yours yesterday. I have been reading it as nonstop as possible ever since. I was just going to review at the end, but I just had to review ch. 27 after seeing you were so hard on yourself over this chapter. I think it is a very moving chapter. I think you have all the characters right on. The break up with Rui is heartbreaking to me as he is one of my favorite characters. He also appears to be one of the most dysfunctional of the F4 IMHO. Although I can see a relationship between Rui and Tsukushi working theoretically, I knew in your story they would not last. The entire story so far has been beautifully written and flows like the original series, only less frustrating.
Miki chapter 34 . 6/6/2010
i love this fanfic. it would be an awesome sequel to the manga...damn i wish i could see it in manga form :D
The Main Writer chapter 35 . 12/6/2009
GREAT STORY! I loved it, especially when Makino and Rui...well you get the point, lol!I just wanted them to be together for like ever but you know its your story!5/5!
b.aka-chan xD chapter 35 . 10/29/2009
I may sound crazy but: I love and hate your story at the same time. I love it because the plot is great but at the same time I hate it because of the plot.

I'm somehow sad because Tsukushi had to suffer that much, I'm angry because Rui is the way he is in your story. And I hate myself because I like the ending of the story (a little bit) although I'm a Rui x Tsukushi fan.

Usually I never (as far as I remember) add stories with a sad/bad ending to my favourites but your story is really well written and fascinating so that I can't resist adding it to my favs.

(wow, that's the longest review I've ever written!)
Myrrhmaid chapter 35 . 2/6/2009
Well-written but I wouldn't call that a happy ending.

Also I wish this wasn't filed under the RuixTsukushi section, as it's not remotely a R/T fic. I like the way you wrote Jirou and Akira tho.
HK.LampShade chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
Ehh...This'll be my last review for this story though I'll keep on reading. It just seemed like an acceptable point to stop for a moment and review.

Though this is all my personal opionions (obviously since I'm the one that's typing them), I think that you should make a special one-shot for a Tsukushi x Rui ending.

If you think about it logically and completely disregard the storyline, Tsukasa has, just to list some things:

never really had to deal with a lost love whereas Rui lost Shizuka,

though might not love them, has Shigure and Sakurako,

and the ratio of good Rui x Tsukushi to Tsukasa x Tsukushi isn't exactly anything to brag about.

I'm actually not sure of what I'm trying to get at short of trying to get you to write a RxT oneshot. My only excuse and defense is that it is 3:22 A.M., I'm only on chapter 27 of your story and don't plan on sleeping until I'm done, and if you live in America or Canada by any chance their independence day was not too long ago. (I decided last minute that the list looked weird with only two things on it.)

Also, excuse my grammer. I have already explained the time. :)

Moving on from whatever I was trying to pull back there, I'd like to say that I realize that this will be a TxT fic (and if it's not then I'm really embarrassed and please just disregard whatever I previously typed), despite that I personally don't like the pairing I'd like to say that I really like your fic and writing style. If I could write half as good as you then I probably wouldn't have typed up this mentally exhausting review and just typed up a satisfactory RxT myself. Since I do not have that ability the most I can do is...(apparently repeat myself profusivly)

All-in-all: good story. I like it. You should make a RxT fic and go against the pairing that you like on top of this.

If you really read this far then I'd like to point out (all in good humor and lack of sleep) that you have just wasted your time reading a ridiculously long ramble about nothing when I have apparently gone on crack and just typed a summary, though growing to be a paragraph, of what I just said...

Also in my defense (this is also meant to be taken in good humor; it's in no way sexist.) I am only female. Given that I must ramble useless things at some point and it being summer I can only ramble where I'm not as likely to embarrass myself: FanFiction.

I wonder if anyone will report this as abuse? .
HK.LampShade chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
"For a few seconds, Rui was numb with shock. But at last, he heaved a mental shrug, and gave in to his desire"

That line just made my day! Haha..mental shrug.
KitsuneNaru chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
KitsuneNaru chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Cerulean San chapter 35 . 10/21/2007
Oh, my.

I've seen this fic many times before, but the angst-squeamish girl in my was well... skittish. Finally, out of boredom, I clicked on this.

Your first paragraph had me hooked.

You're a brilliant author, you know that? your way of describing things, and shifting the mood from line to line, word to word, is compelling. it keeps the reader's eyes glued to the screen and up till it's finished. But then again, I do tend to be a massive night owl... (shifty eyes)

I really liked the last few paragraphs of the last chapters. For somewhat unknown reasons, they made me want to try. your storytelling is very good. I wish I'd gotten into HYD sooner, haha. I was in the fandom for half a year, but I myself have kind of retired as well. It blows, rather. I always get into fandoms after they're done...

But you seem interesting. (and my apologies if this seems offensive) but I wouldn't mind talking to you online. Do you happen to have anything like AIM?
rei chapter 35 . 7/19/2007
I stayed up until 2am to finish this story, and I'm glad I did. This was a beautiful story, and it just kept on getting better.

I'm half sorry I was late to the party and didn't get to egg you on to finish it ... and mostly glad that I only came across this story once it was ALREADY finished, because I got to read it all the way through.

Thank you for finishing it, and thanks for writing it!
ruitsukushi07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
WHAT kind of Rui did you make? That is SO NOT my Rui! He's NOT supposed to be a pervert!
xcrazyangelx1800 chapter 35 . 6/20/2007
I loved it but the ending was bitter sweet and made me kinda sad

i love how you write though you should seriously continue writing your such a discriptive and suffistocated writer