Reviews for Something Has to Give
n chapter 2 . 3/22
half way through chapter 2 and have to say - just LOVE your writing style. SO enjoyable and fun, simply great! Thanks!
n chapter 1 . 3/22
great!
Ariena-Rose Eveilebe chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
I just found this story and it is FABULOUS. You are really hilarious, I love your sense of humour. When are you going to update again? Please do so soon!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
SO CONFUSING!
XD
PalmyranQueen chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Is there anymore to this story? It's SO good. I want more. It makes me laugh and laugh. Please, whatever you're doing now, PLEASE PLEASE finish this.
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Meh. Very disappointing. Quality felt off badly and it just got silly. Still, you're a fine, funny writer.
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I'm sorry you'll probably never see these much-belated comments of praise. Well, that's okay. Jareth will.
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I SO love this...
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I just started reading this, and you, my dear, are one of the best and funniest writers I've so far dome across. Maybe even Number 1. VERY well done indeed!
Stargazer77 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
This... this right here is where I decided to favorite this story. And I usually don't do that till the end. But oh man where do I begin with the reasons why?! I'll say this though (cause if I went through every moment that made me laugh so hard I teared up and simultaneously received strange looks from my roommate, I'd end up copying and pasting the whole chapter), you have a very (VERY) humorous writing style. I mean how do you come up with this stuff? Fantastic story though! I can't wait to see where this goes for poor Sarah! XD Yeah sometimes I feel as though I torture my characters as well, but *shrugs* C'est la vie! One more thing I must mention; I see that you haven't updated in well, a long time. Now I haven't finished reading this story yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to really like it and wish it was finished. Is there any hope of you continuing and/or finishing it in the future? With that said I will continue onward and I'll have you know I'm staying up late to read more of this ( it's 2 in the morning where I am now XD ) so thank you for getting me hooked! :D
Erika the Phantomess chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
I just had to come dig this up again. God I love this story.

BUT THEN.

You.

This Forbidden Games obsession is YOUR fault. And you know what?

I wrote to LJ Smith. It's based of Labyrinth. I felt this should be shared.
Jillie Rose chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
So...I know this fic hasn't been updated in years. But, still, I really enjoyed what there is of it; I laughed, I laughed hysterically, and then I laughed so much I thought I'd broken something. It's sharp, sweet, and by turns touching and hilarious.

Love it.
Kyra Kitsune chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
*picks up violin and begins to play a funeral dirge*

I would say a few sappy words to mourn the passing of Sarah's contentment, but I'm actually glad to see it get the boot. This would be such a dull story otherwise.
Kadorienne chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
This is hilarious and awesome. I loved it even if it isn't finished!
ForeverisGone13 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011