Reviews for Something Has to Give
what do i think? i love it. the 'you can't leave the mob' and 'you come here often?' paragraphs are gold. thanks for making me laugh 3
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 2 . 1/14
Liking it so far especially the reference to leaving magic being like leaving the mob and the labyrinth not being a lending library - very inventive :)
theBabewiththePower chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I know it's been forever and a day, but I really hope you take a minute to finish this. It is Hilarious (with a capital H) I was laughing out loud almost the entire time. It was like reading a story written by Terry Pratchett's crazy brother (the one they kept locked away)

Love it, please finish it.
Houndini chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
But not with me in the Labyrinth.
Houndini chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
I'd love to see you in there!
Houndini chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Kind of want to see Sarah try to drown in a sink (u can Casino Royale James Bond) with Jareth panicking and trying to stop her but tht won't happen and she would' tans I think he wouldn't either
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Oh, how I wish there was more after this! This story never fails to make me laugh till I cry and have trouble breathing. I realize it's been 11 years since you last updated this story but I really wish you would, it's brilliant! If FanFic had a separate list for those favorites that are truly special, this would be high up on mine, like in the top 5. I love It, It is so funny with it's (It's?) mercurial shape and tempting lures. I wish I knew what you were thinking when you came up with vicious, sentient hand dryers! (Frankly, they've always kind of freaked me out, though I was never sure why until I read this story) So I beg, even if it's useless, I beg you to write/post more of this wonderful story, including your enlighteningly amusing author's notes! (I do the 'Oh, would you read this one itty bitty, teensy weeny, tiny, little chapter? Here, sit, what do you mean you're tired? I said sit!' too, honestly.)

P.S. Anyone who can write like you can, is not dumb as a rock. Far from, I'd say.
dcdomain6 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
This has made me literally laugh out loud. Please keep this going, it can't end like this.
Lissa chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Oh, no, please don't stop here! Please come back! Finish the story! Please, please, please, /please/!

Lissa chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I don't watch horror movies but the thought of having Jareth's song-which I love, mind you-crawling around inside my head sends shivers down my arms that have nothing to do with the icepack on my elbow.

*ahem* Sarah's running through the mall reminds me of highschool where my friends and I would grab onto each other and barrel our way through the crowds or-my technique-ducking and slinking through gaps between people. I like the plate vendor's reaction to Sarah's running.
Lissa chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I adore this story! It calls my name when I put it away to study-which is undeniably cruel of it as I've an important test to take on Monday- but it's so addicting! I loved when she smashed the crystal rose and I adore Jareth's wardrobe and your obsession with shirts and hand dryers that are just one step to the side of evil incarnate. You are not deteriorating with each chapter, in fact, the more I read the harder it is to ignore it when it calls my name from the recesses of my computer's dock while I'm trying to study. I look forward to the rest! :D
n chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
half way through chapter 2 and have to say - just LOVE your writing style. SO enjoyable and fun, simply great! Thanks!
n chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Ariena-Rose Eveilebe chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
I just found this story and it is FABULOUS. You are really hilarious, I love your sense of humour. When are you going to update again? Please do so soon!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 14 . 5/25/2013