Reviews for Becoming Superman
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Wow wow

Brilliant

dopeysac chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Glad I did read this way after the episode. Very dark but a great story!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow. Powerful in a horrifying kind of way, and you did it so well.
Castlecnd chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Please finish this! Eek!
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Whoa
The-KLF chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I think I could've read this when you posted it and not been spoiled, but still, worth it! This is pretty dark, but the ending gives hope. Though, reading it after the episode it feels like enough of a departure from canon that it could be an AU... so what happens next?

Finally, 18% gratuity?! Glad I'm here alone ;)
IdaKnight chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
ALEX wow awesome. You introduced the emotion and action right away and it sucked me in. description kept me there. Flashbacks were well done. The form fit the story.
YOU GO GIRL
all the best
tellie32atthe6 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
fabulous! I wish there was more! But what a great comparison!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
WOW. This was amazing. Thank you.
Joninha18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
another great fic!*_*
i know this was a good place to end it, but can u PLEASE write another chapter and give this a happy ending?coz u almost made me cry here... ')
job well done, as ALWAYS ;)
jam821 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow. All the angst. You are so good at all the angst and I'm reading this now because I was spoiler free and holy crap this was amazing. Badass KB is my favorite and that last line was perfect!
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow! I love the way you ended that! Perfect. You have a real gift for storytelling. :-)

-Katy
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I'm glad they only waterboarded her. Seeing that was bad enough. Don't know if I could have taken them hurting her any worse.
YahLiz chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is really good. There is definitely room for a second chapter of you feel so inclined. ;)
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Just take my feels and make them permanent. considering it was written before, it fits perfectly in! Well done, even with my death over the show you were still able to kill me a little bit more!
thanks