Reviews for Rope's End
LumiSusi chapter 9 . 3/31
Damn, the story starts to get really interesting. I really love the way you write and pirate terms you use. I hope that you will update this story, we're just getting to the Gajevy feels.
What happened to this do more plz
BourneToWrite619 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Just sayin, you should add more sue and Boze moments in this.
BourneToWrite619 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
So, are Sue and Boze in a relationship?. If so, nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Pirates and fairy tail just seem to go so well together. I'm at the edge of my seat with this story. There's so much left to wonder with personal emotion of the characters and the underlying things with phantom lord and fairy tail's companies. I hope you update soon, I would love to see where this goes
IcyRaven666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
More please! Love this a lot, pirate concept isn't used enough
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
This is awesome, I need more!
akwardllama chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I like this story, I hope that levy gets her magic back and that rouge or ryso or whateverhis name is geys his teeth kicked in sometime kn this story. I have to say the toy panther is adorable.
Stormbringer246 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Ugh! I love this! I've read straight through from beginning to the current end. I already have marked this story for update alerts and eagerly am awaiting more chapters. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that has been put into this fic. It definitely shows and is appreciated.
lulufrou chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
As much as I love Gajeel and Levy together, what he did to Jet and Droy is pretty heavy stuff so he 'll definitely have to do some major redemption if he wants Levy to see him as something more. I can imagine that once Levy starts developing feelings for him (which I hope won't be too soon tbh) that she'll feel horribly conflicted after everything Gajeel has done. So I'm curious to see how you'll approach this. Other than that, I love this story and it's such a great feeling reading something this well-written. I look forward to reading the next update!
Fairy tail lover chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
... I love this story so much i am unable to put in words just how.. THIS IS SOO GOOD! I love how levy is afraid of gajeel but gajeel is DETERMINED to get her! But one thing I want to happen is to have Lucy find out that Levy did that for her, so she feels guilt.. I also want to know how her powers got taken away! I'm so curious and excited for the next chapter PLEASE BE SOOOOOON
Speachless chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
I have just finished reading all you have so far, and I have to say I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic. Now I'll have to go read everything else you've written!
Medley Nightfallen chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I loved it. Just loved it!
I cannot say anything more really (and I'm almost disappointed with myself for it). I loved how Rogue was fooled by Gajeel, who took advantage of the situation knowing Levy couldn't do anything since she wanted to hide from her former love. I love how Levy still doesn't trust Gajeel and still hold grudge against him, but seems to soften ever so slightly toward him, thinking of him as a human. And I loved how Gajeel finally showed some care about Sue and Boze.
To tell the truth for a moment I thought that Levy's cover would be blown because of Rogue revealing her true name, and I was like "shutup-shutup-shutup!" at that moment '. Then I wondered how it could happen, I mean Levy's cover been blown up. I can only think about two solutions or now: one, they reach their final destination and Jude won't recognize his daughter, obviously. Two, Levy betrays herself by speaking her real name without realizing it, you know since Gajeel never use a name for her but rather something like "lass" "shorty" or "shrimp" (of course), she could get furious and yelling at him "my name is Levy!" without thinking... well I know it isn't the smartest solution but I had this scene in my mind so I had to tell it '
Anyway good luck for the next one! *0*
Shizuka23 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Awww. The stuffed panther and Levy are such an adorable couple! I love it! I'm so glad that you updated! This really made my awful week into something more bearable. I feel for Levy, but I hope that the love bug will bite her eventually and that she will start to ease up on Gajeel. At least he's trying and she can see that he is, so it's a start. I'm so excited for all the drama that will happen between the two! And Lily is such a matchmaker! Oh my! You sly cat you! I have a feeling that Lily will help Levy open up to Gajeel a bit more. I just can't wait to read more about the journey that Gajeel and Levy will endure to find their love for each other. And Gajeel isn't such a bad guy, I hope that Levy will see that eventually. I can't wait for the next update!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
GOD DAMN IT ROUGE/RYOS! IF YOU HAD PAYED MORE ATTENTION YOU COULD HAVE SAVED LEVY!