Reviews for Rope's End
Alex-Grimm chapter 9 . 6/4
THIS IS SO CUTE. PLEASE CONTINUE! Can't wait for the next update 3
the-lionness chapter 9 . 1/10
ARGH! This was so, so good (although some of the pairings threw me off...Gajeel and Minerva *chills*), but you left it hanging... sighhhhhhhh It's always the good ones that get tossed.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
This is a great story! Please update soon!
rita1906 chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
i like you story very much, when are you gonna update?
Rexray chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
You're an excellent author! I know it's been two years since you last updated this, but would you please consider coming back to it? I'd love to find out what happens next~
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Wonderful! When next fantastic chapter?!
eglgrl365 chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
It's been like a whole year! I need a finished story.
loatheabledunce chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I have been looking for this story for SOOOO long because it is SOOOO fucking good! I wish you would continue it but it's been a year but I just love this story so fucking much! Like seriously you have some serious talent!
LumiSusi chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Damn, the story starts to get really interesting. I really love the way you write and pirate terms you use. I hope that you will update this story, we're just getting to the Gajevy feels.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
What happened to this do more plz
FriendlyWeirdo845 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Just sayin, you should add more sue and Boze moments in this.
FriendlyWeirdo845 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
So, are Sue and Boze in a relationship?. If so, nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Pirates and fairy tail just seem to go so well together. I'm at the edge of my seat with this story. There's so much left to wonder with personal emotion of the characters and the underlying things with phantom lord and fairy tail's companies. I hope you update soon, I would love to see where this goes
IcyRaven666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
More please! Love this a lot, pirate concept isn't used enough
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
This is awesome, I need more!