Reviews for Rope's End
rita1906 chapter 9 . 6/16
i like you story very much, when are you gonna update?
Rexray chapter 9 . 5/26
You're an excellent author! I know it's been two years since you last updated this, but would you please consider coming back to it? I'd love to find out what happens next~
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Wonderful! When next fantastic chapter?!
eglgrl365 chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
It's been like a whole year! I need a finished story.
loatheabledunce chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I have been looking for this story for SOOOO long because it is SOOOO fucking good! I wish you would continue it but it's been a year but I just love this story so fucking much! Like seriously you have some serious talent!
LumiSusi chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Damn, the story starts to get really interesting. I really love the way you write and pirate terms you use. I hope that you will update this story, we're just getting to the Gajevy feels.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
What happened to this do more plz
FriendlyWeirdo845 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Just sayin, you should add more sue and Boze moments in this.
FriendlyWeirdo845 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
So, are Sue and Boze in a relationship?. If so, nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Pirates and fairy tail just seem to go so well together. I'm at the edge of my seat with this story. There's so much left to wonder with personal emotion of the characters and the underlying things with phantom lord and fairy tail's companies. I hope you update soon, I would love to see where this goes
IcyRaven666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
More please! Love this a lot, pirate concept isn't used enough
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
This is awesome, I need more!
akwardllama chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I like this story, I hope that levy gets her magic back and that rouge or ryso or whateverhis name is geys his teeth kicked in sometime kn this story. I have to say the toy panther is adorable.
Stormbringer246 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Ugh! I love this! I've read straight through from beginning to the current end. I already have marked this story for update alerts and eagerly am awaiting more chapters. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that has been put into this fic. It definitely shows and is appreciated.
lulufrou chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
As much as I love Gajeel and Levy together, what he did to Jet and Droy is pretty heavy stuff so he 'll definitely have to do some major redemption if he wants Levy to see him as something more. I can imagine that once Levy starts developing feelings for him (which I hope won't be too soon tbh) that she'll feel horribly conflicted after everything Gajeel has done. So I'm curious to see how you'll approach this. Other than that, I love this story and it's such a great feeling reading something this well-written. I look forward to reading the next update!