Reviews for City of Vicissitude
All the people inside my head have just died of emotional overload.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/27/2018
Congratulations!
Loved this story. Specially enjoy this Sebastian (I'm afraid to read the sequel...ha,ha,ha..but I know I'll) and the relationship he has with both Jace and Clary. To me it felt a little rush Jocelyn's awakening...not that I was particularly interested but, no "buts".
Thanks so much for writting and sharing your work with all of us.
Love from Spain
FanFicFan chapter 36 . 6/23/2018
This is amazing!
I was crying when Sebastian died and when he came back I was so happy but now, I kinda hate him cos it seems as if he were possessed and is gonna do something to clary
HidingBehindMyWords chapter 35 . 10/15/2017
So I just found this and binge read it over 2 days and before I go check out the sequel, I just needed to take a second to let you know how amazing this story is!

I honestly mostly read AU fics...I find it hard for fics set up in the TMI universe (or at least Clace fics) to hold up to Cassie’s work. I honestly don’t know how to stress how great this fic is, but it more than held its own against the original series. You managed to keep crucial components of the characters and storyline, but still make it different/your own and kept me guessing as to what was going to happen.

I’m really excited to check out the sequel. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
jace lol
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
I did not like Sebastian and izzy
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2017
clary was not expecting that
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2017
yes he is kind/loving
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2017
are they not going to the party
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
Sebastian
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
is sebastian bad still
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2017
on loved that though kid wish he beat jace up more
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2017