Reviews for Stockholm
Dodge1989 chapter 4 . 11/6
Aww, you must continue this little miracle!
Duarte89 chapter 4 . 2/13
This idea of Daryl meeting them after is amazing! I see that it hasnt been updated in a while but hopefully you will!
Reignashii chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Nice story here pretty interesting twist I'd like to see where it goes!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
It's so good! Please continue this story! I really want to read more of this "through bars" interactions.
Maykits chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Are you going to update? I love your stories and would like to see this one continue.
BethieBee chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
This is a fun and creative take on things.
Tania Ibarbia chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Hola como estas? Me encantan tus historias, cinco besos, momentos y esta en particular! Gracias por actualizar! reviso permanentemente! Fue como yo esperaba el encuentro! Me encanta tu Daryl ya que adoro ver su cabeza y sentir como ella va entrando en el. Soy de Montevideo Uruguay y te leo con traductor! Gracias por compartir tu historia! Un abrazo!
This Little Lady chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I love this chapter! Not only because Beth and Daryl finally meet, but you captured them perfectly! The tension, the light conversation and Daryl's confused state on how this girl got him talking. It's just like "still". Looking forward to another awesome chapter!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Love it xx
ZombertHunter chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Oh I loved this chapter love sassy Beth ;)
piper chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
ZombertHunter chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Oh loving this hope you continue!
Mione788 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter! Love this daryl, actually miss asshole daryl lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Ahh a cluffhanger nooo I wanna know how their first meeting goes! I've been looking for a bethyl story with S1\2 daryl and finally found THE one , great job
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Uh oh what is Glenn doing?