Reviews for Faye: The Therapy Sessions
DreamsMadeFlesh chapter 21 . 12/29/2004
*sniffle* it.. it's over? *sob* but.. but.. i just found it again!

I'm glad faye and spike got their happy ending. the ending of the show made me want to kill, the mangas don't seem to be going anywhere, and quite frankly, the sexual tension between faye and spike needed to be resolved somehow, so I'm glad someoen was about to work it out. Especially since that someone happens to be my favorite ninja.

well.. it's been fun. IM me sometime (again) on RakkaDarkflame, which is probably different from last time we spoke (as I not longer have your s/n)

see you, space cowboy

nikki
DreamsMadeFlesh chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
aww... poor spike!
DreamsMadeFlesh chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
it's been awhile, and I'm finally back to finish reading! huzzah! loved it, like always. nice to see Ed back... got to go read more!
Chimichungas chapter 21 . 9/10/2003
Wow, that was awesome! I love youur writing style and love your story/plot line, it was all great, in fact, for once I find myself speachless and in awe of another Author!
collective2220 chapter 21 . 5/30/2003
i was just supposed to check my email but i found myself going here to . i always go for the cowboy bebop fics and i'm scrolling and scrolling and there this title "Faye:The Thereapy Sessions". with a title like that, how could i not read?

instead of doing things like packing, i went ahead and read all 21 chapters of this story.

i just wanted to say that the way you portrayed the bebop gang was one of hte best that i have had the pleasure of reading.

i'm just sad that i read this, after everything has been said and done but i was still thrilled to read it.

thanx to you i have a new soundtrack to listen to on my way home._
Narcoleptic Nymph chapter 21 . 4/28/2003
Wow your story is SOO GREAT!_ Please keep on writing!

I love your writing so much that i am going to read your Kenshin fic!

Huggles

Cool Girl 2001
TheBladesEnd chapter 20 . 4/27/2003
This is the second best Cowboy Bebop fic I have ever read.

Congratulations.

Now, the final stretch scores.

Plot: 10

Diction: 8

In-Character-ness: 9

Flow: 9

Structure: 8

Originality: 10

And Last but not least: Enjoyment...

TEN!

Good work Shinobi of blood stains hues. I will look into further works by you at a future time. Take care.
TheBladesEnd chapter 19 . 4/27/2003
Beautiful.
TheBladesEnd chapter 18 . 4/27/2003
Man-o-hillobeans.

Didn't make much sense there did I? Well that's what happens when you get a review from someone with a cold and a strange buzzing sensation in their forehead. Good work. I won't be sappy about this, but good work.

And so... I figure out why Dayquil decided to stop working completely _
TheBladesEnd chapter 17 . 4/27/2003
Wow. That's good stuff. This'll get interesting.

submit.
TheBladesEnd chapter 16 . 4/27/2003
Here's another review!

Aren't you feeling stoked!

and now... I find something to lower my heart-rate to fatally low levels before I get a heart attack... hmm... maybe morphine.
TheBladesEnd chapter 15 . 4/27/2003
This is a review.

Pretty clever huh?

And so... the Arctic warms a few degrees.
TheBladesEnd chapter 14 . 4/27/2003
Um. Ed. Holy shit-zor. Things are looking up now that the monkey has returned with Ein in tow I'll bet. Lookin' forward to it.

_ - Ja.
TheBladesEnd chapter 13 . 4/27/2003
;_;

Poor Faye.

And so... The Dow Jones Drops 3%... yeah that was stupid. Ja.
TheBladesEnd chapter 12 . 4/27/2003
Man, you sure know your music. What a nice touch to set the mood. It's just so fitting with this story. Magmanimous.

And so... I lose this stupid phrase at the end of my "therapy session" reviews. Ja.