Reviews for Familial Ties of the Electric Variety
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 1/4
** cute
crownthegoldfish chapter 3 . 1/4
clemont is panicking like the world's ending and volkner's just like "lemme challenge this guy I never even talked to to a battle because you said he's intimidating" AND THAT PROTECTIVE "IS HE BULLYING YOU" THING WAS THE SWEETEST
crownthegoldfish chapter 2 . 1/4
I swear every electric type gym leader is related somehow
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 1/4
omg volk
An Author's Pen chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Wow! This story is everything I wanted after watching Clemont in the anime and thinking that he and Volkner would be an interesting pair. This story is so fun - hope there's more to come!
Featherstorm27 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This story is super cute, and pretty funny too! I've never seen Siebold in the anime, but I can tell from how he talks in the game that he's basically as prissy and overcritical as Gordon Ramsey. But anyways, I like this story. Can't wait to read more!
Priestess Yuki-hime-sama chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
This is a very good chapter. I love the dynamics between the gym leaders and elite four member. Very we'll done. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Animegirl426 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
poor clemont...
Animegirl426 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
so awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I love it so far :D please continue! Im eager to see what happens next
Animegirl426 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
so cute!
Ippiki Ookami no Fuyu chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter of this story. I saw a picture if Volkner holding Bonnie's hand on tumblr (no reason to it really, there was also one with Clemont and Elisia) and all I could think about was how Volkner would be like an older brother to the two of them.

Please update soon.