Reviews for Burden of the Hourglass
isaacliddlebro chapter 1 . 6/30
when's the next update? stories really good and I would like to see where it goes
TKM chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
Interesting story plot.
TacticianLyra chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
I'm hoping you come back to this someday. It's a wonderful fic idea that I would love to see finished.
Maru33 chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Great story please update soon
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Awesome!
-NarutoxFu!
D8MK chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Please update soon!
Anyways this story is very well written, no grand grammar mistake and if their are I'm not really paying attention to them
The way you portray the characters is also very good even though not much of them is revealed in the Anime/Manga
LL chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
I llok forward to reading this to the end
Good story by the way
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
yeah I always thought she was recruited after the exams because her obsession with Sasuke happened because of the exams. interestingly enough my spell checker is confusing sasuke for sapsucker XD
Windninja1000 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Great chapter, can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Diaspared chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Isn't Fu basically Naruto's age? Not that I care all that much, I'm just a bit unsure of why you aged her up...if you even did. Bit hazy on the specifics.

Also wondering if this is a gen fic, because I'm not reading Yaoi.
dilbag36 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Very good time travel the same as many other time travel stories chose like go back in time some do something some. choose not to do anything different that kind of thing is boring. your story has a thrill reader do not know what will happen in next chapter. do update new chapters.
9tail chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
can't wait for the next chapter. will itachi join their little group? will kakashi get the full story and sorta yet not become an ally. will naruto start the his clan name again and sort of make his own hidden village to become hokaga. i can't wait to find out.
Firedon chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Seems nice so far, although the end with Karin was pretty rushed.
Slicerness chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Naruto proves himself to be an absolutely ruthless fighter here. I like that, it's a nice change of pace. Granted I really think Naruto should be showing more fatigue than he does right now, because he should still be fairly weak, but still, good combat.

The bonding with Karin was also oddly quick, and because of it it lacked the emotional impact I'm sure you were going for. It could probably use some expanding.