Reviews for Starting Over
Nena chapter 1 . 8/21
Love it very much. Good h/c. Kinda hot ;). Nice Caryl. And in-character too (I can totally picture it). (Big Caryl fan here.) Really enjoy what you did! Thanks for this.
CindyKay chapter 1 . 7/23
Great story!
Unfable chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I wish this wasnt complete. There is a lot more here to be explored :P
stephlml chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
If there was ever a story that had to be continued, its this one. That was amazing! I really hope you consider adding more to this one.
nblkolt chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved this story! It was heartbreaking to read about Sophia though... but I like how you kept close to their characters. It was wonderful to read! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you one day continue this story!
Caryl Warrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really like this a lot. Daryl and Carol are really in character. I hope you decide to write more of this. I love to read more about there story. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow! Really loving the start to this story! Cannot wait for more!
80p chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow I really wish you would continue this it was great!
horrorphile chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Great start and I am hoping that you update soon.
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Another fantstic story doll! Absolutely love that ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ooh I really like it! Hope you continue!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Sorry I'm so late to get around to reviewing this! I've followed you, but for some reason this never popped up on me. Then I saw you mentioned it on Twitter and I had started reading it and for some reason I didn't get to finish and then honest to God, I forgot. I apologize for that! I can't believe I forgot about this one!
Anyway, I really liked it. It seemed real. I'm not used to you writing Caryl fiction, but I think you can write just about anything and make me believe it. The part about Sophia nearly did me in. I literally had to stop and focus my attention elsewhere for a moment. I'm not even sure why it affected me so badly, but it did.
The sex was hot and sweet at the same time. I'm glad you wrote this! Might there be more in the future?
kawinki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Great story and much needed tonight since I couldn't bear to watch the show tonight. And I have no hope for the future of Caryl. Thanks for writing.
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You do amazingly great at AU. It's doesn't surprise me in the least either.

You worked a masterful story through this. So much history shared and told here. A great build up and perfect execution of the characters.

The smut was hot and sweet actually.

That ending had me wanting more. This entire thing had me wanting more.
crazstiz chapter 1 . 3/2/2014