Reviews for The House of the Rising Sun
KOko chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
The story is pretty good so far except, Remy is NOT supposed to care about Belladonna at all. It was an arranged marriage.
Rita chapter 24 . 8/9/2009
Very interesting so far! I like the dynamic between Rogue and Remy and Carol Danvers giving Rogue so many problems. I also liked how you did Magneto revealing the mutants, very well done. I just have one question really. You never explained the end of chapter nineteen when Rogue got that migraine and Remy was going to take her to the professor. You just kind of jumped into Magneto revealing the mutants. Keep up the good work!
Irual chapter 24 . 7/24/2009
this is a good fic and I like the pacing and the OC isn't anoying or perfect which is a plus.

tour version of Logan could be a little more approachable but I like how Scott isn't the holy leader and he got reamed out for something zI think happened all to ofen in the comics. He's too rigid and doesn't work well with the others he just spouts orders and I am glad you addressed this,

I have you on alert and hope you update soon. Here are 6 virtual chocolate chip cookies to tide you over until your next update and my review

your friend Irual
ishandahalf chapter 24 . 7/24/2009
ooh, so glad to see another update! and relatively soon after the last one, too - huzzah! ;)

as usual, good stuff. a bit light on the rogue/remy interaction this time around, lol, but i guess we can't have them ALL the time, can we? i did appreciate the insight into scott - a lot of the times i consider him a sort of stick-in-the-mud character, but i enjoy the way you're weaving him into the plot here.

anyhoo, yes! this was great. can't wait for more! :)
Abeytu chapter 23 . 6/6/2009
i do hope you continue the story, i'm very interested in where you plan on taking it. please do regular updates!
ishandahalf chapter 23 . 6/4/2009
goodness, it has been a while, hasn't it? but i'm so pleaesd to see an update! honestly, i should probably refamiliarize myself with the fic too, which means i can procrastinate later today and go back and reread the whole thing! huzzah.

but yes, it really was great to see a new chapter. i hope there'll be more coming! :)
Nynaeve chapter 22 . 4/21/2008
Please PLEASE tell me this story isn't abandoned! It's really good and I really want to find out what happens next! Pretty please update soon! :)

Oh, and I also think it's awesome that you went on a mission! An LDS one, I assume, since you were gone for 18 months? My sister went on one, too! :D Yay!
lovestoread chapter 22 . 3/13/2008
Hey I simply love what you have here! You seem to have a very interesting piece that certainly brings the charm and freindship that surrounds the X-Men! I really hope that you continue with this story, you had me enthralled with all the characters, especially the Romy! Hope to see more soon!
GemGirl chapter 22 . 1/6/2008
Hello! Wow, I just totally finished, well, what you have down anyway. I was just wondering if that was the end or if there's gonna be an update because well, there are still some stuff you didn't mention like, who attacked Rogue if it wasn't Carol? Eh? Eh? :p Jk. But I do hope you update soon.

Ohh...I love Scott in this. I hate it when fanfic writers kinda, well, they beat him down alot. I shall admit it. Ok...I LIKE him. *holds breath*

*Sighs in relief* That felt good to get out, let me tell you. ;) Well, and yea, I liked the whole competitive thing you left with Scott and Remy.

I was a little annoyed with Logan. I guess I'm just used to him being all protective towards Rogue all the time instead of him being an unfeeling a-hole. I mean, hello, doesn't 'he' also go off doin his own thing? Ok...Moving on...

I was also wondering about the Guild and Remy's mission or whatever...What's up there? And what about Belladonna? Hm?

I also love that you gave Rogue Carol's powers...Awesome superpowered Rogue is so totally way better.

So yea, I know it's been a year or...almost a year, But I hope you continue to update. Pretty please? Oh well, I shall come back from time to time to check it out or re-read it should I have the time again. Pce.

P.S. Lance is a prick.

:D Bye.
Die Schurkin chapter 22 . 8/11/2007
WOW, love your story. Hope you finish it can't wait to find out what happens
Evil lobster girl chapter 22 . 7/4/2007
Wow I just finished. I can't believe it took me an hour. It didn't feel that long. You have to update. That old ladies prediction came true! It's great that you had such story continuity. The Lancitty was amazing too. Every character was totally themselves. Okay purlease update.
Evil lobster girl chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Okay I'm going to stop reviewing every chapter but I'm definitely reading on. I mean twenty two reviews from the same person in a row would look kinda strange. This is definitely going on my favourite list. I can't believe I haven't read it before. You can juggle a lot of plotlines at once. Really cool.
Evil lobster girl chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Scott going to college seems cool. I have him do that in my story. It's kinda hard for him to stay in contact with the mansion that way though. There was some great description at the start but nothing that took away from the plot too much.

Also I liked how you had Remy first met Rogue. I did not see that coming. Which either makes you really smart or me really dumb and for my sakes I'm gonna go ahead and say you're a genius. Great dialouge as well.
Evil lobster girl chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
No you made Lance evil. He's too cute to be evil. Well I guess he could be capable of that but I think he'd regret. Please say you made him regret it. This is a great story. I think I'll cancel my plans and read all of it. You write excellent fight scenes, that's a struggle for most.
Evil lobster girl chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I love how you set the scene and how Gambit contrasts with the Business men and, you know, people in general. Great stuff.