Reviews for Kage no Kisaki
Drygannon chapter 5 . 4/13
It has been several years, but are you guys continuing this at some point?
lou2003us chapter 5 . 1/24
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.

Ryhes x Mia

Nelsela x Leeane

Illyana x Zihark

Oscar x Tainth

Dont make it a Large unrealistic Harem. At least 3 to 5 tends to Ruin character development. Also please No Character Bashing.

Question will Soren be a Guy or Will you make him a Girl in this Story?
I Thought Kurama have a Human like Form. How Would that change a lemon
Raidentensho chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
not bad at all. though i was hoping for lethe(cat laguz warrior-woman from 'path of radiance', she also has orange hair making her irresistible to him) being one of naruto's girls. but the harem line-up is indeed impressive. i am so looking forward to more and then some. until then, ja!
Hakuryukou79 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Of course, polygamy solves the problems of every guy who has troubles with loving multiple girls. I feel sorry for Naruto since he will have to deal with affections from multiple girls. Good luck and keep up the good work.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
ahhh, poor naruto, polygamy, where hell always be outnumbered, lol, good chap
arober94 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Okay, so is this a harem? Going through multiple ladies? Or is Naruto going to break the hearts of all the ladies in the world because he's already in love with Sanaki? I know you probably can't answer this without giving away your plans, but this is what I am wondering. Gotta say, that I love the story!
goddragonking chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
pain17ification chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Yay update! I'm such a troll!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Please Add Sex Scenes please. Will Naruto have Sex/ Sleep around?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Nice
commandosquirrel chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
any chance of lethe with naruto or kurama
Sabaku Ookami chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
hmmm...

Crap... story is too awesome to find anything to criticize on _

Well it's an incredibly interesting story so far... I just wish I played the FIre Emblem game that you're crossing over with.