Reviews for good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
cho sandy chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
please write more update, i really like it
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Sooo sweet and funny ! Love it !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Naaaaw love this so much especially the flashback it's so cute wish you could do a sequel of later on in life ;) hint hint
klaroline4everlove chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
oh my god... i looove this story very much! always make my heart swell with klaroline fluffy story, thanks for this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! You're writing style is amazing. The storyline was simple yet the characterizations made it good. If written any other way or by anyone else, it could've been weird but...just amazing.
I'm now a fan! Thank you for this story and for future ones (hint hint wink wink)!
redbudrose chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
This was great and I loved the flashback. It's adorable that Klaus had been planning on marrying Caroline since he was 8. :D
Sparkly-Bat chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
this is so cute! :D
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaah WAAAAAAY TOO CUTE. I MEAN SERIOUSLY I'M DYING AND CRYING AND FANGIRLING AT KLAROLINE AND AT KLAUS AND HIS JOURNAL AND UGH BABY KLAUS AND BABY CAROLINE AND UGH JUST UGH I SWEAR THIS WAS EVERYTHING BLESS YOU
Sarcasticcraccola chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I love it. I love how Klaus wrote a journal. I love how Klaus loved her for like forever. I love how Klaus calls her angel. I love how Klaus planned a future with Caroline. I love how its come to happen. I love that Klaus has a thousand of sketches of Caroline and I love that she saw it and did not freak out. I love that they are having a baby. I love everything about this story and I would love it if u write more.
Ellavm18 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
loved it
chillwithJyl chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!
elo.angie chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Great ending ! Sweet and funny !
So sweet , Klaus had planed to marry her when he was 8.
I ship Strawberry ice cream ! ;)
layaboo chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Love it!
jessnicole chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
loved it!
mylove4klaroline chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I loved it great ending to a wonderful story