Reviews for Present and Accounted For
honeyconcha chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
AWWW now have a baby and name it Jasper Andre Dixon lol! Great story I loved it!
honeyconcha chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Cliche or not their first encounter is believeable and sexy as always woo hoo!
honeyconcha chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
A tiny part of Michonne basks in it well so do I, I love grumpy impatient but sweet Daryl lol.
honeyconcha chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Michonne misses her misters this story is already off to a great start lol!
Fi-Adrianne chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Another one you have knocked out of the park! As always, the characterisation and detail is so on point, it is like you are presenting missing scenes from the tv show. Well done!

This is a very realistic imagining of Dixonne. Love the playfulness and the way they challenge each other. The connection is but there's no time for overt or constant sentimentality - they recognise there are more pressing priorities in the zombie apocalypse. They're not interested in playing Romeo and Juliet or becoming the next Maggie and Glen - but they do need what they have with each other, and they are not interested in getting it elsewhere as they understand each other in an almost unique way. As very private people, they would try to keep their extra curricular activities to themselves for as long as possible.

Only disappointment is that it is already complete. Deserves another reread. Need another Dixonne fix from you soon!
inaesn chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Another great fic! Daryl being so quiet made the whole thing 300% sexier!
rhf1229 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
This was such a great little story. Are you actually a staff writer for TWD? Because the characters were so perfectly written, I could hear and see them in my head like I was watching an episode. You are a seriously talented writer and your ability to create imagery is flawless (especially Chapter 1, where Michonne reflects on her prison life).

I am now officially going to stalk everything you write, and I hope to God you write more Dixonne soon, because your writing techniques are insane and I'm in awe of the majesty of your work.
Lovesfic0301 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Thank you for this! I was going through serious Daryl/Michonne withdrawals thanks to the show!

Hope you have some more up your sleeve. :)
BeautyIsHerName chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
BRAVO! Like always. You supply the DIXONNE fandom with great fanfictions!