Reviews for After the End
Great story;)
Helena1414 chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Hmm.. It seems Buffy's got a one-track mind.. :D
Helena1414 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
How did Buffy know where to find Spike?
ginar369 chapter 49 . 11/24/2014
Willow could have worded that better! And Buffy is evil. Funny but evil. After Giles gets over the heart attack he'll be in watcher research heaven!
DamonSalvatoresGirl95 chapter 49 . 11/23/2014
more!
mom8828 chapter 49 . 11/23/2014
Loved it! Great twist with the baby levitating! And I hope that Willow explains HOW Xander fathered her child, as I'm guessing he's a donor-daddy! Thanks for the update!
mom8828 chapter 48 . 11/9/2014
Whew! Love the 'no prophecy' about the baby part! Hopefully no baddies will be trying to nab him from mommy & daddy. But, then again, this is Buffy & Spike. Thanks for the update & for continuing to share your talents.
randyzoopurple chapter 46 . 10/23/2014
fan
tpw1594aol.com chapter 41 . 8/18/2014
Please say you will finish this! Very good, and a great cliff-hanger! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
twotoe chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
Am I way wild in suggesting Angel doing this? He isn't above it and if he can convince anyone that it is because of Spike to get rid of him and possibly the baby of Spike's and Buffy's, well I don't think him above that either. He'd consider it best for her and he is a selfish destructive jackass when he gets like that. I'm a tiny bit surprised it hasn't occurred to Spike as a possibility, even if it isn't what is happening. He knows Angel better than anyone. But then he has been exhausted and stressed. I am really curious and can't wait to see what is going on.
ginar369 chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
Oh what the hell is Giles thinking? How in the world is Angel going to help? Its like his reason for existing to make things worse!
ginar369 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
Oh holy shit! What the hell happened? Tell me Willow didn't do a spell?! So Xander went and did something stupid. If that really is his kid then he just screwed up his chances to ever be a part of that kid's life. Catlin is probably going to get a restraining order out on him!
ginar369 chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Those pregnancy hormones are a bitch! They can turn a sweet kind woman (*cough cough* myself!) into a raging lunatic! Of course Xander did something stupid. It's his fall back position.
Vivi H88 chapter 33 . 7/14/2014