Reviews for Chocolate Covered Autumns
Crazyjess09 chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
i dont care what you do because its so freaking hilarious i couldnt help laughing all the way through the last chapter especialy when they were in the car that i could so picture happening i was laughing through it all hate u... love you 2 i so love which i hope that there is more because i really wanna know what happens next so please update when ever you have a chance
Cristalake chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
Ive got nothing about the pop culture bashing and I prefer wit but slapstick is good too It's even better when you put both cuz that way everyone's happy SUPER funny fic. Every chapters has me in stiches. I can't wait for an update!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
OMC! SO Funny! LOL I loved the sheet thing!
ArgyBargy chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
I think the wit is best and slapstick comes second (on average anyway - it depends on the moment), but I like even more the way you've mixed the two. I don't want things to all go one way or the other! D:

Favourite moment? ...There are way too many to count.

I don't think that Duo and Heero should snog each other into the floor quite yet - but it's up to you if you think it fits well. You're way of writing is not confusing at all, so don't worry. _

UPDATE.
Hotarunokoishi chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
In my opinion (which really doesn't matter for much) you shouldn't pick one type of humor over another. What you have up already flows really well and sticking to just slapstick or dry cynicism would ruin it.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next. This is going on my Alert list for sure! _
Hell's Jester chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This story is really good so far. The only thing I noticed is in chapter one, paragraph 13, when you wrote:

"She looked at me with two pairs of pleading, almost crying eyes that were of an impossible size. "

You said that Relena had *two pairs* or four eyes. I think you meant to put two eyes, or one pair.

"...a pair of pleading, almost crying eyes..." would have been better.

Other than that, your spelling is great, your grammar exceptional, and your plot is amusing.

I can't wait to continue reading.
Thornangel chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
Ah! You haven't updated for so long! Pity because this is a really really good story. I haven't read anything so witty in a long time. Will you promise to get another chapter up if I beg you? Please please please! I'll put it on my fav. list and cross my fingers.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
this story is great! more wit! let them kiss! update more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
can we get duo to stick his finger up heero's ass?
Artemis Fenir chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
ok first off i would LOVE! to see them kiss next chapter. that would make my day. the wit is very nice i love it yet the funny is beautiful too...wit with duo and heero funny with duo and company! my opinion anyway. its all good to me!
Dark Lord Ren chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
First of all, stop begging. Second, your story is great just the way it is. Third, it doesn't truly matter what other people think as long as YOU like it.

(Please, no jokes about the name. Parents can be very weird.)
pen pencil whatever chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
i love this story but its been a millenium sense you wrote last i feel hurt... anyway i'm hopeing you will write moreand if you don't move soon i might just try and write the last chapters myself (with your permition of course) _ pleas write more if not don't hold me in suspense... oh and to answer your question a good mixture of wit and slapstick is my cup of tea although i perfer wit when asked outright.
Ophelialmmortai chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Hey, I just read this story and I really like it, I think you should post some more!
Rhea chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
I really like this story, you've been doing well so far so whatever you intend to do in the future should be fine! I am very excited to see what happens. Please write more!
Sakura Harusame chapter 10 . 6/27/2004
I love this fic of yours. It's witty and dry humor are added at just the right times and gives it the balance it needs with the slapstick humor you've written. Though, I enjoy witty humor more... And I've always had a soft spot for HeeroxDuo humor fics... There's only one thing I don't like and that's Wufei with Relena, but that's only cuz I'm far from being a Relena fan and I absolutally love Wufei.

Now, on to the whole action part. Where is it? I am addicated to the HeeroxDuo paring, and I love reading their make out scenes (amongst other things...). No rush, but please update soon. (I know what it's like to be rushed, it sucks...)

*Sakura