Reviews for Gilded Cages
AnnaBurton5.5apple26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I'm waiting desperately for the sequel, I can't wait!
Godiva9 chapter 19 . 1/1/2016
A really great story, I look forward to more! : )
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
This is such an amazing story! I'm in love with it, you have such a talent. Thank you for sharing it!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
I love the storyline but the grammar and punctuation errors make it very difficult to understand. You may want to consider getting a beta to proofread for you. Other than that I am hooked!
Tamuril2 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Ummm, 14 is the same chapter as 13. Just...yeah, thought I'd mention that. I've done it before too. :P

Also, I love this story so far. Sherlock as a vamp. John as, well...I'm not too sure. I think he's human, mostly. There's definitely something going on with him though. I think he's the same Johann. *grins* Wouldn't that be great? More angst. *sighs happily* Yeah...angst...

Oh man, Moriarty has John. This will not end well. I vote that Sherlock gets captured and hurt before Moriarty is defeated. It'd be...well, not good, but my inner angst girl would love you for it. She's got a hankering for Sherlock Whump. It's been a while.
Belldere chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Soooooooooooooo happy you posted again! Just warning you that you may have posted the same chapter twice. Absolutely love this story and dying for more when you manage it :)
Belldere chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Gah I'm dying to know what happens next... and what happened... and what's happening! Usually when stories have multiple time lines you're always more invested in one but yours are all brilliant. Man I want more! Great job.
johnsarmylady chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
At last!

Oh, but that's not a good place to be John! I hope you don't leave him (and us!) hanging for too long!
elbafo chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I really enjoyed the historical background scenes. So you've left us with more questions! Are you going to continue this?
elbafo chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Wha-what's happening? What memory? How do they know John? Onto the next...
elbafo chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh I like the idea of making Sherlock's addiction to drug-riddled humans in this supernatural world, and Lestrade as a Were is pretty cool. Wondering where John, Mary and Molly will come into play. So it's a bit like True Blood in that humans and supes co-exist?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Nooo! a clifie! Please update soon.
johnsarmylady chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Wonderful!

Just what I need to read today :)

Excellent chapter as ever :)
Emmagan chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Oohmygod sooooo good! Damn these cliff hangers I must have more! Please update soon! I need to know what happens next! Haha keep up the awesome writing! Xx
Belldere chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I may or may not be stalking your page, despite having you on alerts, looking for updates... on any of your stories... why are they all so awesome?