Reviews for Open for Business, Awaiting Clients
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Great story, a bit of a let down that they didn't meet up
rahulgaha chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
so good ...i want to see their annual reunion with RumiRumi 3
PainX65 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Great one-shot, really liked it. I'm now curious about Rumi's service club and the old trio.
Crummy Wizard chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Brilliant writing, sharp witty and concise with well placed humor.

I'm probably reading the rest of your fics, heh
M.k chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
One of the best one-shot i ever read about this series.
electricangel12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Nice. Seriously nice. Your story doesn't get enough credit. It's nice to think that Tsurumi would succeed the Service Club and all its endeavors one day, and the implied HachiYuki was a huge bonus! Favorite~
Horizon Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Thats just AWESOME! Really... Im also got their mixed feeling... Thank you.. For this fix
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Good pacing, tone, and humor. I liked it.
Mon chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Gave me the warm and fuzzies.
DarkerMS chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Great story. I got into this anime only last week and it's already one of my absolute favorites. I can totally see this happening in a universe of oregairu. I've read some other stories of yours as well, and they're really good, so keep it up! Best of luck from a fellow aspiring fan fiction author!
vienx.001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
really great
i like future fic with hachiman x yukino hope for more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wow really impressed. They should turn this into an OVA
demigod39cluesfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Sugoi. Great job
Estavius chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
AND THEN I BRING BACK OLD MEMORIES AND NOSTALGIA.
YOU ARE WELCOME. If you like old memories and nostalgia, anyway.

As I'm sure some of your other reviewers would have mentioned, you pretty much nailed the personalities of the characters, and perhaps added onto the less developed one in a way that wouldn't seem out of place. Rumi's monologues were similar to Hikigaya's, yet unique in the writing style (but that's probably because you wrote it, and you write differently from the author, which is sorta to be expected).
IN CONCLUSION HEAPS OF PRAISE
30secondstoidealize chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Thumb up for the Waseda reference, thumb up for casting the graduated Service Club's members into all the right roles. Oh, and for casually putting "Lovebirds" too. You are now my favourite author.