Reviews for Open for Business, Awaiting Clients
Mon chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Every now and then, I come back here and read this piece.

Oregairu is characterised by its cynical and sarcastic main character, thereby setting the tone for the whole series through his narration. But every once in a while, a little piece of sunshine is nice. Something that tells me "Yeah, they all made it out okay." I don't need a detailed description of what they're doing at the moment. But the throw away lines is enough to let imaginations run wild and paint a happy little picture. In the end, it's nice to get lost in a fantasy.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Mr. sunsun chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
This was heartwarming my God! I felt all fuzzy inside. It felt like a proper epilogue. I wish that this would be how the series ends but of course that’s just wishful thinking hehe
Hjgugb chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
It was amazing. Keep writing these kind of stories, you are good at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru: The Next Generation.

Hey, that is a decent spin-off idea, with 8man replaced by Rumi-Rumi as the protagonist

Hmm...
Clipsus chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
So heartwarming...
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Great story, a bit of a let down that they didn't meet up
rahulgaha chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
so good ...i want to see their annual reunion with RumiRumi 3
PainX65 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Great one-shot, really liked it. I'm now curious about Rumi's service club and the old trio.
Crummy Wizard chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Brilliant writing, sharp witty and concise with well placed humor.

I'm probably reading the rest of your fics, heh
M.k chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
One of the best one-shot i ever read about this series.
electricangel12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Nice. Seriously nice. Your story doesn't get enough credit. It's nice to think that Tsurumi would succeed the Service Club and all its endeavors one day, and the implied HachiYuki was a huge bonus! Favorite~
Horizon Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Thats just AWESOME! Really... Im also got their mixed feeling... Thank you.. For this fix
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Good pacing, tone, and humor. I liked it.
Mon chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Gave me the warm and fuzzies.
darms8man chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Great story. I got into this anime only last week and it's already one of my absolute favorites. I can totally see this happening in a universe of oregairu. I've read some other stories of yours as well, and they're really good, so keep it up! Best of luck from a fellow aspiring fan fiction author!