Reviews for Liz Hits Back
city bookworm chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Good for lizzie, Tom got what he deserved.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was great- but I still feel that Red would want a peice of him- if he even thouight about hitting Liz much less doing it- even if he had to wait on him to get well then KICK his a** again- teehee- very nice
Skeeter69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Tough Liz! Steppin' on up! Love the way Red is so proud of her. Hope she keeps that fighting spirit now that Tom has been outted. Time to add more.
Jessahme Wren chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
SO satisfying. Please, let this be canon. *pleasepleaseplease*. I loved Ressler in this one, his description of what she did to Tom. So deserved. *stands and applauds*
Lissyh chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
foi lindo ele todo preocupado por ele
ela indo com ele ela sentindo por ele. é simplesmente lindo
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The premise for this had me slightly hesitant to read, but wow, I'm glad I did! Liz's reaction is perfect, and Red being in total awe of her is so great. Ressler and his pride in her was great, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nice ヾ(@ー@)ノ
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was wonderful! Really enjoyed it!
JFR chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Loved it! D*nm! this one shot leaves me wanting more :/
Redlisted chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Badass Lizzie
Prof-Higgins chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Thank you sooooo much.
There are only a few stories in which Liz is strong and kind of independent. And I love to see that side on her. Thank you for writing and sharing. Great idea, very well written. Again thank you.
Katy
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Haha! Loved it! I really like how you captured the characters, how you used a bit of cannon and how perfectly angry Liz was. Plus the bringing back of the thrill from kissing at the end was a perfect way to finish it. Well done!
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Really nice and fun:) I wouldnt have complained if it tuned out to be a multi-chapter story;)
SimplyChainrings chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh Liz really kicked his butt! I can't even convey how wonderful that was to read...now, if we could just get that bit, oh and that last bit included in the show, that would be great. You have me wishing it was more than just a one-shot :) Thanks for sharing!
Redlover chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Love this alot...now they go back to Red's place and make hot love...lol