Reviews for The World We Saw
EmoAndProud chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
I really like this story so far. But let's face it, you sadly haven't updated in over 2 years. If you unfortunately and frustratingly abandoning this story than just come right out and say it. Don't leave us wandering in the darkness, wondering when or if you'll update. Now my review on the story: I really think the idea is creative. I like how Levi is getting more comfortable with Petra being around him. And as she is to him, he seems to be growing fond of her, also. How are you going to get her into fighting? Will Levi teach her? Will she use the machine I forgot the name of or will she use more physical combat? Great job with the story! Keep it up (hopefully)!
mimi chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
this is so awesome! you're a really good writer, please update this soon!:D
riptidefirebends chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Please update soon! This was amazing, and I can't wait to read more of it soon! By the way, I tried to guess, but i can't seem to interpret who LuKiss and LochNess are.
Emz313 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
I love your story! I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
update!
gleee chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
plezz update! u still havent updated since march and now its october so plezzzzz update! i know it can be all stressy but plezzz! do it 4 ur fans
jenna chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
i love this! 3 please update soon! :)
blueeyeswhit3 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I love it!
I am wondering why Annie lied to Petra...
The meeting between Levi and Petra was good!
Chapter 5 was really amazing and cute x3
Anyways, I wonder when Eren and Mikasa will make an appearance.
Great story! w
Please update soon! c:
Egyptian Samurai chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Nice job here! I love the way how you designed the story, you know, with the Attack on Titan characters in a survival situation such as something similar to the Hunger Games. I also like the way how you paced the story, which was so easy to follow of course, and how Petra's relationship with Levi is slowly developing. And so what I'm trying to say is that... I love your story! It's really amazing! :-D

Hope to read more from you soon friend! ;-)

Egyptian Samurai ;-)
ys chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
a very good story so far I think. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for more but I will!
I also think it is better not to rush the action just for the sake of having action, the pace you are going at is good and it's easy to follow.
Kuro Ciel San chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Aww the last part was something tender
Counting stars I find something so sweet *-*
I like the idea that they call relationship between advancing slowly
Love you more each day this story :D
I hope the next chapter eagerly
Greetings and take care :3
Kuro Ciel San chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Wow this is very interesting O_O
The idea is very good :D
I really like it, please continue this very good *-*
I hope the next chapter eagerly
Greetings and take care :3
PD: Sorry but I'm not very good with English XD,
sorry ;A;
keepsakeformemory chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I think it's pretty interesting. The story has that sense of desperation that appears in The Huger Game (film and book). Since the start of this fiction (to be exact it starts from the part when Erwin says you die in here you die out there) I can feel the intense pressure and it kinda scare me. I also like how you set up the game, its an interesting idea.