Reviews for A Man of Iron
I think it would be cool is Natasha was a Faceless Man
Zurver chapter 10 . 6/3
YES. SAM DESERVED MUCH BETTER THAN CANON. THANK YOU
Zurver chapter 9 . 6/3
I offer you my deepest condolences. May God grant you strength to recover from your loss.
Zurver chapter 8 . 6/3
Hahahh even you read too much fanfics author. A good surprise, I can’t wait to see how Dany’s new protector progresses here.
Zurver chapter 8 . 6/3
“Aiding the Viserys.” What are you? A Russian? The only people who add ‘the’ before names are Russians.
Zurver chapter 4 . 6/2
I don’t care that most people who comments say Tony’s is being so childlish all the time. He’s not childlish, he’s mostly a wise, smart man with a sense of humour. A good man who lives with his own rules. Doesn’t make him 100% childlish. Shut that trap of yours people.
RadioPoisoning chapter 14 . 5/29
Everyone here is rated R while Tony is PG-13 tops
ZenJack chapter 29 . 5/26
Wow. What a downer of a chapter. I don't even like Sansa.
cameron1812 chapter 33 . 5/25
This has been such a fun, wild ride. Thank you so much!
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 5/25
Nice chapter and a well reasoned argument about not going with what is in the world's culture and the stupidity of it. I mean for example they are doing a Justice League/RWBY crossover officially, and they went the right way of doing it. Namely showing the Native Remnant versions of them that fit into the world and mythos.

Superman being a farm boy whose semblance gives him all this power...during the day as long as the sun is out. Batman being a Bat Faunus wearing ninja like gear, Aquaman being some kind of fish Faunus, and Flash like Superman has a unique semblance.

That is the right kind of integration!

As for Ser Roggers... Why not have it where he was a boy who was non-bastard sent to the Wall due to weak constitution and having overcome greyscale as a child, eventually treated by a Wiseman outcast of the Wyldlings who had discovered medicinal uses for Weirwood sap, leaves, and even bark.

Said treatment saves the sickly Roggers, allowing him to not only recover, but flourish. He of course takes in the kindly Wiseman, who draws attention from people starting with the Starks, and then Maesters until he is sought by Aerys... Who ends up killing him in his madness.

Yet it would be interesting if the man's first apprentice became the Red Skull, who had been turned by the Others, but seemed to die. Only to awaken alive, with his skin peeled off to show new red skin that conformed closely with his muscles, and leaving him resembling a skull with muscle still covering it.

Meanwhile Roggers is killed after his battle with the marauding Skull, becomes an Other that continues to fight them after rejecting them, and so they freeze him. Only for him to break free decades later, a human man again...
Zack Sager chapter 5 . 5/24
glad to see Tony smart for all hs faults we cant say he isn't one of the most smartest and intelligent person around
Fyr RedNight chapter 33 . 3/24
This story is brilliant!

You've got a very interesting concept there and I'm definitely going to keep on reading the other books.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 8 . 2/26
It was a good and interesting story Iron man characters and that was good maybe pushing it a little but now Logan UGHHH sorry but I will pass
Maelor Vhagon chapter 33 . 2/24
WOW!

This was wwwaaayyy better than I thought it was going to be when I started reading this. Can’t wait to start book 2 now.

Great job! Now I’m wondering if Jon is going to be a mutant. Or is she taking over for Peter Parker is this story. Oh, venom Symbiote Jon, or The Black Knight Jon with his mystical sword. So many possibilities.

Also I caught the Victor/Sabertooth reference a few chapters ago.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/21
A Stark child. Peter Parker!

No Avengers please. They are a traitorous lot