Reviews for A Man of Iron
OMAC001 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Obadiah huh? I wonder how close to Iron Man lore you'll keep this story. Hope to see more soon!
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
I really enjoy this story, but there is a small grammer complaint I have about it. A lot of the time, you use full words instead of a contraction when people are speaking. While this makes sense when the words are spoken by a proper and lordly character like Ned or Tywin, it doesn't make sense when used by commoners or those in royalty who are less than composed, such as Robert, Anthony or Jon. I'm sorry if I'm just echoing someone else's comment or this is something you have already thought of and decided to still keep, but it was something that, to me, detracted from the experience of reading your novel.
Dericof Diname chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Thanks for the new chapter.
After reading about Logan on the previous chapter, I can't help to think that you may try to include the Avengers on Westeros and Essos one way or another.
I could imagine Steve being an old hero from the old Black Guard, when it was honorable, who got trapped outside time by Ice and Magic.
Bruce being either a Maestre or an Alchemist who created a formula that turns him into a incredible hulk.
Thor could be the avatar of one of the many gods of Westeros.
I can't wait to see what changes will the Iron Knight bring to the Game of Thrones.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
its good to see that this story is back on its feet, and i cant wait for the next chapter

I hope that Stane is more loyal then cannon, and i wonder who tryion will pick up on the road to the wall, Samwell?
Anon chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Sorry for your loss and I am glad you are writing once again
Hygieia chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Another good update. I'm sorry about your mother.
Garm88 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
So, Obadiah going to be a traitorous dick in this?
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Good chapter
lordkalel chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
My deepest condolences.
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing what's happening with Tyrion and the Wall. I'm not sure if you're still planning on bringing in Hawkeye and Black Widow, but I was rereading the story and was struck by an idea. Maybe you could have Hawkeye be one of the soldiers hired by Tony and have him save him from Widow, who could be a faceless man hired by the man who sent the bandits after him.
Disco Discord chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Oooo! This is so interesting and exciting! I'm loving it!
My condolences for your mother's passing. My prayers be with you.
Creator-Time chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
My condolences, it's hard to lose family but it's most difficult to lose a mother.

I am very glad to see you have posted again. Your story is probably the best I have found and I have searched a lot. This story is absolute gold, and I look forward to reading about Tyrion Lannister.
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Jon Stark, why do I feel Tony is just borrowing trouble. Does Westros have adoption? Could Tony adopt Jon and make him a Stark that way? It remains to be seen what skills Jon has and if Tony can make use of them or teach them to Jon.
Oh I am Slain chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Just wanted to mention that both this story's ideas and their execution are a delight to read.
L3onidas chapter 9 . 8/2/2014