Reviews for A Man of Iron
PsyckoSama chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I take it that Lord Oaker is due for a bad day, among others.
Imperial Dragon chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Is it Baelish who ordered Tony to be tortured?
FractiousDay chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Good call on not having him make the Mk1 suit in a cave, I assume the eventual suit won't be powered but rather have just the sunstones in the hands or something?
Oberon chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
My bet is Cersei hiring them.
MageMan1842 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Instead of him being the first avenger reborn, he is the herald for the return of the first avenger? Unless you just want it to be only iron man, then go ahead with the first avenger reborn.
Impstar chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
That looks like it hurt. I can see how this changes things for Tony, I imagine that he'd never thought of his position like this before. I think Phyllup was too harsh, but there was also more truth to his words than Tony would want to admit. I eagerly await the next update.
Hygieia chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
A good update. I'm looking forward to who Daenerys' new protector will be, keep up the good work.
Kalaong chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
?

"He will be the first avenger reborn into the world?"

?
Abandoned Account 3333 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Awesome chapter dude.
FractiousDay chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This is rather good, you've portrayed all the characters well, even Tywin with his smiling in the morning. Will Stane be in this? Possibly as the Castellean of Iron Pointe or similar position?
green eyed typhoon chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Cool stuff; I'm really eager to see just what Tony will be able to do with his armor and how he will fare in fights even with these advantages considering it has been noted several times his incompatibility with swords and his somewhat poor showing in the battle just now. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Abandoned Account 3333 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Update this awesome story. Dam Martin!
Imperial Dragon chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I wonder who paid for the bandits to attack Tony. Pepper was great as always, and she is going to be a great influence on Jon.
stonegnome1 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Relax, real life is always a valid excuse, and two weeks is hardly a long time in fan fiction.

It will be interesting to see who hired the "bandits" to attack Tony and Co. To attack a lords party is something no sane bandit would do. The party is question is heavily armed well trained and low profit for high risk. It has to be a set up.
Impstar chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Oh dear, this isn't good. Well, at least this is the beginning of Tony honestly becoming a better man.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »