Reviews for A Man of Iron
YUIOP10 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
An interesting and plausible development..

Now, how will you manage to play in the "Iron Man" situation into this? Will it happen after John Snow has already been under Tony's tutelage for a while, or will it be relatively soon?

Also, I don't think that Tony'll be able to make an arc reactor, so will the would be different perhaps? What would the solution to it be?

I look forward to finding out.
ClassHole chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Really cool idea! I love how you truly mold 2 worlds together! This story has the potential to be epic. Your kind of hard on Ned Stark though. Can't put my finger on it exactly, but you seem to be making him a little too stiff and unfeeling, or maybe that's just because we haven't seen things from his POV yet
stonegnome1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Very nicely done. It remains to be seen if Jon has any talents beside the sword. I look forward to finding out what you have in mind for him.

Suggestions for your consideration:

Inversely proportional?

Tony and he were more like friends ;; subjective pronoun instead of objective

my points remain

at worst its mannapping
LittleNK chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad that Tony and Tyrion are good friends, I wonder how their friendship will effect the story (when Catelyn accuses Tyrion). What Tony said about Ned is right, the man only provides Jon with food, clothes and roof but he doesn't provide the boy any protection (especially against Catelyn) or future.
I bet Jon won't take the news so well, as Benjen said being a Night's Watch is his star.
BigBJ chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Can't wait for the next one, i would like to see ned and tony's interaction. Does this story have a schedule ?
Legion222 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really liked Jon as a character and I'm glad to see someone actually caring about him for once. I also feel like you've captured the characters rather well, though the dialogue was a bit hard to follow at times.

Anyway, I await more, whenever you get around to it (I think I know better than to demand MOAR of someone who's working on, what, four or five stories at this point?)

Write on,
Legion
Kalaong chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
"And you didn't think I, as commander of your soldiers and your sworn shield, should know?"

"You do know. I just told you."

That deserves a hearty Face Palm, complete a loud SMEK sound effect.

Think the final panel of Girl Genius, Wednesday, September 14, 2005.
YUIOP10 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I like it.. It's proceeding nicely so far. And finally, an IM x ASoFaI crossover!
LittleNK chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Everyone is in character, love it :)
Morgomir chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Complaint: M rated language in a T rated story. Compliment: I liked Tony's interpretation that NOT building more or redesigning insulted Bran more than it honored him. Assessment: in character.
stonegnome1 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Interesting that Tony goes to the King to mediate rather than going to Lord Tywin directly.
CrashBreaker501 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
" (Thinking about how iconic and awesome is Winterfell) They should tear this damn thing apart stone by stone"
"(...) But when violent attack nearly ends his life, (...) "
I can see why.
xD

Yup, you got them right. Bob is a drunk fool who manages to make everything awkward (though, in my opinion, for the Rhaeghar bit he should have gotten a bit... Darker, instead of laughing merrily. But still, it's pretty good). Jaime is a dick (And he was until the second half of A Storm of Swords).
I think Robb should get a POV for when shit hits the fan. If it still does, I mean. Oh, who am I kidding, Jon Arryn is already dead, shit WILL hit the fan. Also, maybe Benjen? Only if Jon doesn't go to the Wall. Any other POV character could be the same as the books (most Starks, Tyrion & Dany).
BigBJ chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Like it so far :D keep up the good work. I like the interaction between the King and Tony, and Tony knows the game of intrigue. So will the sunstone be like gunpowder and muskets? but rather using lead balls, this uses silver. This will be some expansive bullets :D

Can't wait for more.
Kalaong chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Ah, Stark. When you get sneaky, you prove you fit Westeros like a glove.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 Next »