Reviews for A Man of Iron
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 11/23/2023
keep up the amazing work. . .

So Who was the Traitor?!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 11/23/2023
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

LOOKS LIKE PEPPER'S P***ED OFF!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 11/23/2023
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. . .

I Love How Impressed that Tywin is With Antony's Creativity & His Intellegence!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 11/23/2023
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Can't wait to see what happens next. . .

This is very Compelling. . .

Seeing How Tony Stark as a member of House Stark seems like the most Obvious Idea; IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. . .

Seriously; Just because Something seems so obvious; DOESN'T mean you cannot follow through with it;

After all; It's still an Interesting Concept. . .

Seeing how Tony Stark stands out from the rest of the Stark Family; in this world!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 11/23/2023
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

This is actually quite entertaining!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 11/23/2023

I Can hardly wait to see what happens next for our Man of Iron
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
keep up the amazing work!

I Love seeing Tony Stark as a member of the House of Stark. . . HE EVEN HAS THE LAST NAME FOR IT!
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 4 . 10/20/2023
Well that was dumb logic, Ned blaming tony for the deaths that was caused by the swords and arrows he made. Does he blame a long dead valyrian smith for every time he swing his gigantic sword ICE to a man's flesh? Does he have a habit of going to evey lords personal smith and tell them "hey buddy just so u know it's your fault that all my enemies are dead, you provided those weapons even though I was the one that personally lead the battle and ordered the mass killings, STILL YOUR FAULT". It's all fun and games blaming smiths for the dead, till your pompous ass need of a good quality armor.
Ficboy2001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2023
A Man of Iron and it's sequels in the larger A Song of Metal and Marvels are quite possibly one of the best crossover stories involving ASOIAF through it's intriguing writing, worldbuilding and characters. I personally tip my hat to you Mr. Chaos as I am taking inspiration for it in some ways.
Jobu Tupaki chapter 25 . 9/17/2023
I love amalgams.
Isaasol2 chapter 33 . 9/9/2023
But how would Sansa be revived as the Night Queen when the wall stands. Couldn't the Others just revive every one down south then.
Isaasol2 chapter 29 . 9/9/2023
What the fuck. I never liked fairy tale sans but when given the chance to grow and become the Wolf Queen she was born to be she became one of my favorites. Why did you have to kill her?
Isaasol2 chapter 21 . 9/9/2023
Wait wait what?
Isaasol2 chapter 17 . 9/9/2023
Yay! Clint!
Isaasol2 chapter 13 . 9/9/2023
So I was wondering, where is Nick Fury and the Shield Agents? Will Arya be taken up as Natasha protege at some point?
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »