Reviews for A Man of Iron
Isaasol2 chapter 8 . 9/9/2023
Aw hell yea! The wolverine is here!
Batros940 chapter 31 . 8/27/2023
It seems a little messed up that after telling Jon that he is the rightful ruler, that he needs to hide who he is to protect himself, and ignore right is rightfully his. While right away the northern Lords declare Ned to be there king. Honestly at this point Tony should just reveal he is Ironman and go back to Iron Pointe with the intent to mess up the Lannister forces, I order to help Ned as well as topple the Lannisters rule at Casterly Rock and fully become the warden of the West. That way Ned rules the North and Tony, later Jon rules the West.
Batros940 chapter 29 . 8/27/2023
Why wasn't Jon there to help get Sansa away? Or was he more injured then you described from that weird fight with Gregor.
Batros940 chapter 26 . 8/26/2023
And this is why in westerns yiu kill a evil man when you can, because if you don't they will come back to bite you in the rear. Surprised to see Gregor was able to find someone able to make his own version of the ironmonger, especially since Tony's suit is supposed to be so well crafted.
Batros940 chapter 20 . 8/25/2023
Jon should have finished Gregor off right there and then.
Batros940 chapter 14 . 8/25/2023
Considering how awful a person the mountain is, Tony should have unloaded the strongest blast his hand can withstand on him. After all there aren't many who will mourn the mountain. Also the whole idea you have set up about the Ironman needing to pay for what he did at the dinner is ridiculous. The world of Westeros is one of power, a good example is the king. The Kong has imagined power because the power he has comes from those who are willing to do what he says and those who will blindly follow him. Then you have actual power from those who can actually make good on their threats like Tywinn and Dany when she has her dragons. Tony has shown he is more powerful then anyone else with his armor this he is a threat to the king and if Robert pushes the issue Tony can take him out and those ties to him if he chooses.

Now in previous chapters you hinted that Pepper and Tony know the truth of who Jon Snow really is and that they know he is the rightful ruler of Westeros. So it would make sense that Tony makes armor for Rhody and Jon so Jon can eventually push his claim for the throne and conquer Robert while dealing with Tywinn permanently. Now you have shown Tywinn is interested in the Ironman but since it's Tiny that made the armor with the sunstones their really isn't anyone that can make said armor.
BahDumTss chapter 3 . 5/14/2023
You should come back and fix the grammatical mistakes here but other than that I love this story.
Overlord TH chapter 12 . 5/5/2023
Question. How is Tony's eyes glowing?
Overlord TH chapter 7 . 5/4/2023
This tony seems dumb. Like Really REALLY dumb! Who the actual fuck go fighting a crew of bandit even though the guy had a few dozen soldiers under his command and can't swing a sword for shit.
Overlord TH chapter 2 . 5/4/2023
Damn… Iron man in the middle ages. Ha.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2023
I wish people would learn to stop bringing swords to an armor fight. They're literally the worst thing you could use.
Poplar4073 chapter 26 . 12/20/2022
Well, it was nice reading this. Story is not bad at all, but it went into direction I don't really like. It was interesting to see "Tony" in Westeros, but to me Marvel in westeros just feels too ridiculous to me.
Poplar4073 chapter 10 . 12/20/2022
Gosh, author really paints everything in north in negative light.
Poplar4073 chapter 8 . 12/20/2022
Idk, while I kinda expected this. I would have preferred if Tony's group was only crossover.
Poplar4073 chapter 3 . 12/20/2022
How about telling Ned? Like arranging a deal to take him for a while to see world and then let Jon decide what he wants. I mean sure Ned's pretty stern, but he still cares for his children, Jon included. I just don't see need for kidnapping, I'm sure he would agree.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »