Reviews for A Man of Iron
Uncle Dork chapter 24 . 4/4/2022
I'm really enjoying this little fellowship
Uncle Dork chapter 21 . 4/4/2022
OK THENNNNNNNNNN
Uncle Dork chapter 16 . 4/4/2022
Plan B sounds fun
Uncle Dork chapter 10 . 4/4/2022
OOOOOOO
Uncle Dork chapter 4 . 4/4/2022
Welp, wonder if he regret saying that
prism123 chapter 13 . 3/21/2022
Interesting story so far. From the authors note I'm thinking Syrio's comment about people being able to turn their skin blue is important. Not sure if it relates to why Arya is special or is referring to someone else my first thought was the White Walkers. But then my next thought was Loki. Or I could be way off.

Another thing, from Tywin's chapter. This doesn't really matter but I was always under the impression that Tywin did partake in the services of courtesans, he just did so secretly, while his point of view chapter here seemed to indicate he didn't. Tyrion did catch him with one when Tyrion escaped. That could have been the first time I guess, but I figured the implication was that he had done so before and was just a hypocrite when he criticized others for it.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 21 . 1/14/2022
nope. too much crossover. story is turning into a comic book.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 18 . 1/14/2022
thank you baby jesus, for not doing the complete iron man plot
SvenTheDecoy chapter 14 . 1/14/2022
and he didn't kill him, why?
SvenTheDecoy chapter 13 . 1/14/2022
yeah, sansa's dumb, but all her faults can be tied directly back to Ned and his complete failure as a father. Ned wins dumbest. easily.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 9 . 1/14/2022
dude, you're seriously gonna play out the entire Iron Man plot?
anon chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
Tony sounds like someone's quirky uncle in a family movie giving them a lesson about life. Was this how the Avengers movies were?
anon chapter 15 . 12/17/2021
Everyone here sounds so modern. "Who broke that bastard Rhaegar at the Trident?" makes me think of someone describing a particularly good sportsball play.
Junior VB chapter 25 . 10/15/2021
Arya y Gendry van a conocer a Magneto.
Arya and Gendry are going to meet Magneto.
Junior VB chapter 24 . 10/15/2021
Aunque Viserys fue cruel, una parte de Dany todavía lo extraña.

Es dulce cómo Clynt defendió a Sam y Tyrion.
Although Viserys was cruel, a part of Dany still misses him.

It's sweet how Clynt defended Sam and Tyrion.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »