Reviews for The Hypotheticals
sctwilightvampwolfgal chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
I would love for it to be continued!
sctwilightvampwolfgal chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I really love this one! I usually avoid genderbended Hawkeye fics, but I really love this one that you wrote! I would even like more of it!
SomebodyLost chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Lol, I thought that you'd just swap their names with their genders. Both have R as the first letters, ya see.

To my shame, haha, it took me a while, but 'Reyna' means 'queen' in my language. Fitting for Roy, but why 'Ross' for Riza? I kept substituting Maria Ross because of that...

This actually has potential to go further, this chapter. You could play with gender stereotypes, on how, for example, Reyna couldn't be too much of a frisky man-whore because society frowns more on women like that (but Roy could get away with that with less scrutiny). Maybe she'll try another tactic for people to underestimate her? Then there's General Hakuro...

Then there's the time when they visit the Elrics; Ross talks to Winry, and instead of the kinship-connection they foster, Winry gets a crush.

Lol, just throwing suggestions!

Anyhoo, thanks for writing!
SomebodyLost chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Very very nice. Gotta love these AUs, because one can safely ship them without fraternization laws encumbering them.

I love all of them so far, and that's totally awesome because most of the time when I read these types of fics, I only have one or two faves. To love all of them means you write awesomely.

I loved your canon homage at the Oscar chapter, the surge of FEELS at the Pacific Rim one, and the hopefulness at the latest one.

Requests, eh? Well:
1) vampRiza and human Roy. You can choose traditional or sparkly vamps, hehe.
2) Royai IN SPACE! Something like Star Wars or Gunbuster2 or Mass Effect AUs? No Star Trek, please.
3) mentallyill!Roy and Riza. Both are patients. Please make this humorous. ;)
4) timetraveling/looping. Set in canon, but both are traveling, reliving their days again and again. Can be serious or humorous, or both! :D
5) background of science/alchemy accident resulting in genderbending Royai. Focus on the aftermath, with Roy ending up pregnant, lol.

That's it so far, but I'm really psyched on what you'll dish out. :D

Thanks for writing!
NillyNarwhal chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I'm generally not enthusiastic of AUs, but your first two chapters are amazing and brilliant. I love Royai and seeing them in different situations so I'm looking forward to the next update!
kitty.bee1904 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Ahhh this was great! I love seeing the extent of their relationship in different situations, and you write it really well. Update soon!
TaisaXChui chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I don't regret reading this. You nailed this AU without getting them OOC and I like the way you wrote it.
I love reading in the original Royai story line because it's amazing enough as it is, but that does not mean I don't enjoy AUs too. Roy and Riza are awesome no matter in what world. And you opened up another world for me in the AU that I went to bed thinking how awesome you incorporated the original story as one of the movies they were acting in. *thumbs up!*
as for requests... hm, this is more of a suggestion, but I've had this scenario in my head for years in which Roy's some infamous phantom thief and Riza's a detective or something who's after him. Of course, he'd all be kaito kid-ish with a nickname "Midnight Raven" (or whatevs) complete with a flowy white suite. then without the thief fa├žade, he starts to work under Riza, eventually making her suspicious... blah blah, long story. but if you're interested, I'd be happy to add my thoughts.
kitty.bee1904 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god this is actually perfect. Keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter!
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is amazingly well done! Can't wait for the next update!
Let Sara Read chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Out of all the AUs I've read, this is one of my favourite! Your writing is amazing and so is this idea. I can't wait for more!
Dotdodot chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awww... Cute. I can imagine that happening in an AU.

Update soon.