Reviews for Royalty and the Pirate
RaymanK16 chapter 6 . 1/6
To put it plainly, that was just a helluva lot of fun!
ch3n chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
a.w.e.s.o.m.e. i was hoping some sex scene if y'know what i mean. anyway rough elsa is really...WOW. i love your writing style! please do moreeeeee
Fanficreader007 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Congratulations, you wrote yourself a great story!
Yasetsu chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
DAM! This is the best pirate theme fanfic of Frozen ever! and Anna is indeed badass in this story.
I'm dying to know was it really a mermaid that scratch Elsa? If it was a mermaid that mermaid sure have a sharp nails or claws o.o
kaika-chan chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Man! This is so awesome! I love it! :D
master17 chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Time for more badass anna I think
erebus0004 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Please...What is one more idea? Why don't you complete this wonderful story慠 plz go on
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Welp, that escalated quickly and definitely unexpected.
artistreilly421 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Loved this ! Best ending ever ! 3
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Good chapter, update soon please. :)
Diana Campos21500 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I was not expecting that but it is still an awesome story
Priscila-senpai chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Oh look, Hans won't be a bad guy after all... and then... holy shit, of course he will, WHY?! you stupid bastard, you had do it, hadn't you?! of course you had. bastard! my gosh! you deserved that for hurt Anna! ha! way to go!
Holy cow, i hate Anna's father. such a bitch ._,
Like, oh well, we'll have another child and let banish Anna :D ... hate him... a lot.
OMG such a perfect surprising chapter! i wasn't expecting that! wow! you make my night! holy god! really awesome! Badass Anna! hahahahaha who would have guessed? not me xD she will be a great pirate.
Owww Elsa is so proud of Anna :')
Not the end! yeah! im so happy right now! thanks! see you soon! :D
Supremacy of Chaos chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Wow, I rarely see Anna THIS BADASS. Holy shit, this is awesome. I can't wait for more.
The Reviewess chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
JBEBJICJCEJNJDANKCDEA

YAY! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! BADASS ANNA IS FABULOUS! Slightly ooc but since the love of her life was being threatened, I'm pretty sure I would be ticked off too XD! Loved it!
Hermniss12 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Oh gawd I hope they don't kill Elsa and I still hope Anna goes with here and becomes a bad ass pirate in still reading I need to know more update soon :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »