Reviews for The Two Teacups
PiercedBlueCat chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
That was fun :) I liked it (the story I mean of course), very much in character. Thank you for sharing it.
TypewriterNamed.M chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wonderful story, your writing is a pleasure to read.
Hasenpfeffer chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
As much as I like the show, I will probably never write a purely Sherlock fanfiction myself (I say purely, because I'm already working on a multi-crossover. Oops... or not so oops P). Why? Because I would have an immense amount of trouble keeping Sherlock in character. You, on the other hand, did it perfectly. The first part of the fanfiction was hilarious (Somehow, I really think that Sherlock has contaminated himself on accident at some point or another), and then it turned sweet in the end.
Though, I have to disagree with Sherlock about the smell of chemicals. It makes me feel sick. Yeech. Reason number one why I will never be a doctor or anything like that. XD
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Nice. Very like Sherlock and very like John, very in-character.
Robins Egg chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Great ending and Sherlock and John were so in character. I want this to be real now...!
Ziggy chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Lovely story, aww really adorable ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
hope you get back to otherworldly weapon soon
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Awww, they really are the best of friends. :)
umbrella10 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
That was a very sweet ending, and a brilliant story! It was very in-character- just like something that Sherlock would do. Good plot and good use of language, I also enjoyed the appearances of Mycroft and Mrs Hudson.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
SO sweet!
AndyandScott chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Please do another chapter!
Robins Egg chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is so awesome and Sherlock and John are spot-on! Please continue! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh Sherlock. Great story, I really want to see what happens next, please!
Prothoe chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hehe, those two! I can SO see this happening!

Sherlock and John are spot-on in here! John being all grumpy and annoyed, then again utterly concerned about his best friend.
And Sherlock still being the smart-arse despite the fact that he did something so utterly stupid. It's also just like him to try and blame John.
This is such a typical Sherlock-line and it made me chuckle: "Besides, anything is a poison in certain quantities-"

Of course we need a second chapter! Pretty please with a cherry on top:)
Monkeygirltoria chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was super cute! I just loved it when you said, John clutched his pillow, like a girlfriend he can't get. Ha! I laughed so hard! I have also had an idea in my head for a while,about making a story with antifreeze . Ohhhh! Probably not as abad as arsenic. I don't know. You are an awesome writer, and sorry for bugging you with my babbling on . I love your stories, and cannot wait to read more.