Reviews for Shooting Star
Rin yumi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow ... You almost got me crying...only the tears never fell,well I don't usually cry easily
I loved your work even thought I don't like deathfic , but you made it so sweet and appealing in some ways
I know it's 12 years since you posted this but I guess this fanfic is dedicated to me ! Yay that's the first thing that's dedicated to me *_*
Chain Mell chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Im not the one to usually cry for stuff like this... but... (and will do so dramatically and therefore takes deep breath) WHY?

Ahem. Now that that's over... It was really short and to the point. It reminded me about another fic 89 days my cjmarie. She never finished it... But at least you did. And it was awesome. I loved it.
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Since my muses are at the doctors getting their personalities switched back, I'm on my own here...*clears throat* HOLY CRAP! I have tears running down my eyes, smudging my mascara, making me look like a raccoon, but this was brilliantly beautiful! The subtleness of Duo's death with just a bubble popping just got to me and how Heero kept on walking and talking like everything was fine...the last six lines fit right in...I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this fic have a talent for these. *wipes eyes* jeez, I've been reading angst fics and death fics all day! I NEED SOME FLUFF! *runs off to find fluffy 1x2*
Neil Atsugi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
yeah. This made me cry. It was really good. I was just in the mood to read this fic because I was always reading happy ending fics. Gotta try and experience the deaths right? Well I just know that I don't read much of these kind of fics because of how sad they get...

But I just wanted to let you know that you did a good job.
Lil'Corrupted Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
*teary eyes* That was so sad! now look what you made me do! I need some tissues! *starts sobbing on the her Yami's shoulder* Poor Heero and Duo!
Sara chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Aw...that was so sad! My eyes are all tearing up! That beach scene was so great, I love the dialouge, its so sweet. The shooting star thing was a great idea too! _ Poor Heero...he didn't get a wedding..or..anything! *Starts crying again* Poor Heero baby... :(

P.S. Hey, I have never seen Duo as a swimmer before, thats pretty cool _ I'm a swimmer! Hehe
Sabe chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*sniff* Gah... seriously started crying at the end of this. (And I don't think I've ever done that before while reading fanfics.) !_! I love it, though...
Ickle Youko chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
WA*falls onto floor and whails* a

that was so sad but so good.*tears up again* WA
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Aww . . . that was so sweet! I loved it! Aww . . . ::hugses Heero:: and the bubble . .. aww . . . poor Heero and strong DUo. This was soo sweet! I loved it!
G.O.D chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Wow...that's so sad. It made me cry. Really. It's really good, takes a lot to make me cry. Well done!
Lydia M chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I am crying, well seriously tearing up. That is really hard for me to say since I'm strictly against crying. I haven't come this close to crying since i watched Mary have a heart attack . . . Tangent . . . I'm so sad! I'll ahve to go read a humor fanfic or I'll have depressing dreams . . . hmph. I love your style!
NagiNaoeSchwarzsProdigy chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
*sniffle* know...Im crying right now...and Im not NOT kidding about it! ;_; This was amazingly beautiful and I cant believe how wellwritten the beach scene was... This is such a sad story, and wonderful. Like in the your other stories, I can just FEEL the strong love between Heero and Duo. Its marvellous! *sigh* Ive stopped crying now...and now Im just thinking about what Heero said about the stars that fall...its making me feel a lot better ~_~ It was a great little fic and I definitely enjoyed reading it! Beautiful is the beat word I can think off for this fic _

Ja ne, Kari aka The Girl Whos Head Over Heels For Fluffy Yet Angsty 1x2 Fics
Mithtarmaien chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Oh! I loved it! So, snif sad now I'm sobbing my brains out! It was so beautiful... Snif Shinigami is my favorite! That way just awsome!

Kajika chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*sobs* Death fics are hard to do... some of them just screw up near the end when they do just that-end without actually having any real meaning or point to it and that MAKES ME MAD! But I enjoyed this! I really did!

Wait a min... lets see if I can pull this off...
PoemJunkie chapter 1 . 10/17/2002

Kitta Cat; *Sniff* that was a very entertaining *sniffle* and emotionally uplifting... Oh, what the Hell! WAAHHHHHH!